[021] Thread up (bump) [Deleted]

.now automatic up is only available to moderators. If there are clients who want to add the ability to automatically purchase a thread up and thread auto-up, I can implement this.

.now automatic up is only available to moderators. If there are clients who want to add the ability to automatically purchase a thread up and thread auto-up, I can implement this.

Hi,

I would like this indeed. Can you add a credits system to it so they can buy credits to update their threads to the top. And make it at least for paypal and stripe? And can it be set per forum or usergroup?

Interested.

Thanks,
Amro

Can you add a credits system to it so they can buy credits to update their threads to the top.
Adding support for internal currencies is not planned. Everything can be configured using a standard permissions system and user upgrades.

And can it be set per forum or usergroup?
I don’t understand what you mean. Do you want to leave the ability to set auto-up only in certain forums or for certain user groups?

Adding support for internal currencies is not planned. Everything can be configured using a standard permissions system and user upgrades.
How can I let members pay to put the thread up without membership permissions so for instance pay per thread up?
I don’t understand what you mean. Do you want to leave the ability to set auto-up only in certain forums or for certain user groups?
Can I choose for which forums I want to activate thread up?

Hi,

Bought your addon and really like it. But I have one question. I'm testing it and when I set the auto up, I can't find where I can cancel it again before the end date of the auto up. Is that even possible?

Hi,

Bought your addon and really like it. But I have one question. I'm testing it and when I set the auto up, I can't find where I can cancel it again before the end date of the auto up. Is that even possible?
Hello. Yes, you need to open the same dialog where you set up the auto-up and you will have a "Delete" button
1643291316563.webp

Top Bottom