[021] Real time chat [Deleted]

Hello
Is there a way to remove your name from chat header with payment of course. It is fairly conspicuous. :)

Also is there a way to edit the phrase "chat" in header? Can't seem to find it in phrases.

Great work. Really helped my XenForo 1.5.X -> 2.2.X transition when I needed a replacement for the excellent TaigaChat.

One feature suggestion, as this was a feature TaigaChat had that I really liked, but none of the 2.X chat addons currently do...

Thread/post notifications in live chat:
esrv.png

How do you delete chat messages? How do you edit them? I see no way to do that even though I have enabled it in permissions for staff to do so.

Oops it looks like users with no permissions are still able to see chat messages if they search in members postings and "Find all content by x user"

Hello there,
Is there anyway to change the wording "are typing" to "is typing?" I couldn't rephrase it in ACP.

Thank you.

:)

Hello there,
Is there anyway to change the wording "are typing" to "is typing?" I couldn't rephrase it in ACP.

Thank you.

:)
Hello. You could have used a phrase search. The phrase is called rtc_x_writing_message

Yes I have it running on 2.2 but I cannot see the edit & delete buttons on the hover. Nothing from the developer yet :(
Try to figure it out for yourself in this problem, because there are no problems with the display of these buttons in the add-on, which means that something is wrong on your side

@021 I’ve got a suggestion. Would it be possible to add a warning message when user reach characters limit? Right now if they exceed that limit they’re informed after whole message is removed. It would be much better to get warning before. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: 021
Feature Ideas
  • It would be nice if it was possible to show a list of users that are currently using the chat, maybe even with an option to send a private message or open a separate private chat tab
  • A separate permission to view chat history would be useful
  • An option to not load existing chat messages when pening that chat would be useful

Last edited:
Top Bottom