[021] ChatGPT Autoresponder [Deleted]

021 submitted a new resource:

[021] ChatGPT Quick Reply Bot - A bot that answers on first post when creating thread.

This add-on incorporates a chatbot powered by ChatGPT, which automatically replies to the first post of a thread with helpful and relevant information. The bot can answer briefly or expanded. Does not affect a thread posting speed.
View attachment 282245

* This add-on requires [021] ChatGPT Bots installed and an OpenAI service key.
* OpenAI may charge a fee for using their API.

Read more about this resource...

I am quite distraught, this afternoon I described the introduction of an AI in the forums as the beginning of the end and there I wonder if, since in any case we will not escape the generalization of artificial intelligence, it is not necessary right now to think about it very seriously so as not to take a new slap like that which the advent of social networks has put on the world of forums.

In any case congratulations for this express development @021

If nothing else it seems like it'd be something interesting to play around with in a sandbox to check out how the API works but there is no way I'll ever be making a purchase from your site while it requires only crypto payments. [And, yes, PayPal is available to UA.]
Yes, PayPal is available, but unfortunately not for businesses, so automatic payment acceptance is not available. But I added manual payment processing. So, who wanted to, but couldn't because of problems with cryptocurrency, welcome to my store ;)
1677846595728.webp

The haters will be displeased,
As the update rolls in with ease.
Their complaints will be in vain,
For the update will reign supreme again!

An update that allows the bot to have a full discussion in the topic is being tested, you can connect here:

* For my customers: because of the haters, all reviews were deleted on my resource, so I ask you to leave your impressions if you want)
** Love <3
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

021 updated [021] ChatGPT Quick Reply Bot with a new update entry:

Now you can fully communicate with the bot using quotes!

He fully holds the context of the topic and answers clarifying questions. Supports multiple quotes in one post.
Added the ability to explicitly specify in which language the bot should respond.
A bug was also fixed due to which users did not receive notifications about the bot's response to their message.

* This update requires the installed version of add-on [021] ChatGPT Bots 1.1.0+...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I registered on your test site, and it responded to my first question in my thread, but did not respond at all to follow up questions?

Thanks. Have you given any thought to keeping users from doing what I just did - using the quick reply box and not getting a response - and then complaining that they didn't get a response?

Thanks. Have you given any thought to keeping users from doing what I just did - using the quick reply box and not getting a response - and then complaining that they didn't get a response?
In fact, I do not yet see the need for this and do not even see how it can be implemented.

I agree with Kevin. It is not allowing any payment other than crypto which I am not interested in.
Unfortunately, at the moment I cannot offer you an alternative payment method. We can try again to make a transfer to my account, but it will probably fail. Let me know if you would like to try.
1678023833787.webp

Note about the error "ChatGPT Quick Reply Bot error: Empty reply"
There is currently a known bug in the add-on where the bot may not respond to messages or respond with "Sorry I couldn't contact the ChatGPT think tank".
This can happen when too much context is loaded into the bot, so try to limit the number of posts in topics where the bot can reply. This issue will be fixed by scheduled update 1.2.0, which will be released on Tuesday.

Thank you for your patience ❤️

Note about PayPal
Payment by this method is available again ✅

I'll move over my suggestions to the right addon..

Suggestion 1 (5 really but the use case is one :)):

1. User posts a new thread of type (Q&A or any) in ChatGPT permissioned forum/node
2. If criteria is met i.e. no reply / post in thread within X days, [INSERT ChatGPT auto reply]
3. Additional criteria: If type Q&A thread and no answer is marked, [Insert ChatGPT auto reply]
4. Additional criteria: Only post if latest post is not older than X days
5. Limit to X posts per day i.e. don't flood the board with AI posts.

No moderator or manual insertion is required for the above. Should run via a cron.

Purpose is to answer or drive eyeballs to delinquent threads and Q&A threads.

curious @021 is it possible to log the number of characters/words/tokens used on input and output side so we can sort of get a server side idea of token/billing usage to match up with what ChatGPT API is billing for?

curious @021 is it possible to log the number of characters/words/tokens used on input and output side so we can sort of get a server side idea of token/billing usage to match up with what ChatGPT API is billing for?
Well, in general, this is possible) But this is not planned even in the distant future, since the pricing policy of OpenAI is very, very democratic, it would be ridiculous for me to make a tool that will analyze for what you paid $5 in this month, using the most powerful AI in world)

Well, in general, this is possible) But this is not planned even in the distant future, since the pricing policy of OpenAI is very, very democratic, it would be ridiculous for me to make a tool that will analyze for what you paid $5 in this month, using the most powerful AI in world)
But some forums can push 20,000 posts/day so costs would be different and definitely not $5/month :)

But some forums can push 20,000 posts/day so costs would be different and definitely not $5/month
Is the idea that a forum doing 20,000 posts/day would see a situation where all (or a large enough % of posts) would be leveraging ChatGPT API on the input and/or output side? Wouldn't only a relatively tiny % of messages be API calls?

Reactions: 021
Top Bottom