[021] ChatGPT Autoresponder [Deleted]

On thinking about this a bit more, it would be wild if the injection text could incorporate a user field so that forum members (with permission) could define their own unique injection text that would be be used when requests are sent to ChatGPT on their behalf (with their posts).

Awesome. Thanks. I'm interested to explore how much improved gpt-4 might be, but I'm wary about the difference in pricing. If I'm reading it right, the cost for using gpt-4 is 20-30x more expensive than using gpt-3.5-turbo.
Yes, much more expensive, and I haven't seen a lot of situations where 4 is so much better than 3.5.

The proposed mod could also be used to give your Chatbot a unique voice. For example, MachoManBot might use:
For such tasks, I recommend paying attention to this add-on:

It allows you to be very flexible in customizing bots for your needs.

021 updated [021] ChatGPT Autoresponder with a new update entry:

New option: Reply on thread author quotes only – If enabled, the bot will only respond to messages from an author of a thread containing a quote of a bot's message.
New permission: Max replies per thread – Allows limiting the number of available replies in a thread for specific user groups. The permission is also available in node permissions.

Read the rest of this update entry...

New permission: Max replies per thread – Allows limiting the number of available replies in a thread for specific user groups. The permission is also available in node permissions.
Do you mean "max bot replies per thread"?

Is it the same with the add-on option?
1680527552550.png

Do you mean "max bot replies per thread"?

Is it the same with the add-on option?
View attachment 284081
Yes, this option regulates globally how many times the bot will respond in the thread.
Meanwhile, permission regulates the number of replies in the thread for a specific group.
For example:
Max replies per thread in options = 10
Max replies per thread for Newbie group = 2
Max repliers per thread for Premium group = 15
Josh is member of Newbie group
Ronald is member of Premium group
Josh posted a thread and autoresponder replies on it – Josh can quote the bot and get the answer one more time, then the bot will stop responding to his messages.
At the same time, Ronald can receive 8 more responses from the bot in same thread (if the bot answered Josh's messages twice) – it is stopped by the global limit.
If we increase Max replies per thread in options to 15, Ronald will be able to get 13 more replies if the bot answered Josh's messages twice and 14 if the bot replied to the thread only once.

Anyone actually finding any difference with the chatgpt4 api? Been approved and selected it but doesnt seem to make much difference.

It's a shame the developer doesn't further enhance this addon to include stuff like mention triggers but instead creates additional addons which encompasses those features.

Anyone actually finding any difference with the chatgpt4 api? Been approved and selected it but doesnt seem to make much difference.

It's a shame the developer doesn't further enhance this addon to include stuff like mention triggers but instead creates additional addons which encompasses those features.

I think it's fair for buyers to have an option to pay the price difference and get upgraded to AI bot

The following errors must be resolved before continuing:
  • Please purchase a license for this add-on before installing it.
Why?
Hellom Please contact me at devsell.io with the domain you are trying to install the add-on on

Reset pass doesn’t work on devsell
Just checked – it works. Please check the "Spam" section of your mail.
If there is no mail, please contact me in private messages on this forum, providing your account name and email.

A couple oddities to report:

If you change the username of the "bot user" in the ACP>Users, it doesn't auto-update in the ChatGPT settings - the username entered is not tied to the user data

I am getting inconsistent "no response" from using the @bot within a reply, but am getting responses when quoting a previous bot answer.

Top Bottom