[021] AI Bots – ChatGPT, DALL-E 2 [Deleted]

Sorry, one more question. Do you know how to upgrade my OpenAI to be able to support gpt-4? When i try to switch, it says my account is not set up for it. I upgraded my Chat GPT to the plus option but that doesn't seem to have worked.

You need to apply for the GPT4 api beta, it's waitlisted. Paying for GPT Plus lets you personally use it yourself on their site, this add-on can't use that.

We just got accepted after weeks of wait time.

You need to apply for the GPT4 api beta, it's waitlisted. Paying for GPT Plus lets you personally use it yourself on their site, this add-on can't use that.

We just got accepted after weeks of wait time.
That makes sense, thank you! Have you noticed a difference?

This is random, but my board is full of degenerates who are just trying to get around the AIs moral rules. Anyone know if this is possible? 😂

That makes sense, thank you! Have you noticed a difference?

This is random, but my board is full of degenerates who are just trying to get around the AIs moral rules. Anyone know if this is possible? 😂

I haven't set up this add-on yet, I plan to purchase it soon, was waiting for GPt4 to accept us (it was this weekend and I was away for the weekend). I definitely like GPT4 more then 3.5 but that's just me. It seems smarter and harder to break.

I don't know if it's possible with the addon, due to you being able to set commands prompts.

But, it is possible inside ChatGPT

Hi there,

We are planning to intergrate this.
But we like to see how this works first.
Do you have a demo site or such where we can see and test how it works?

Regards

Curious about the AI integration into my community. I know the old timers on my forum will not like it, they absolutely hate anything related to technology. I would, however, like this for the new members who show up.

Can you simply implement this into the forum without it looking like a new bot is on your forum? Can it simply look like a regular member on the forum and be non detectable by looking at the profile?

I know people will figure it out, but I have learned with my community it is easier to just implement things and stay quiet about it rather than preparing them and listening to the constant complaints about change.

AI is going to be a pretty big change to my community if I go forward with this.

Curious about the AI integration into my community. I know the old timers on my forum will not like it, they absolutely hate anything related to technology. I would, however, like this for the new members who show up.

Can you simply implement this into the forum without it looking like a new bot is on your forum? Can it simply look like a regular member on the forum and be non detectable by looking at the profile?

I know people will figure it out, but I have learned with my community it is easier to just implement things and stay quiet about it rather than preparing them and listening to the constant complaints about change.

AI is going to be a pretty big change to my community if I go forward with this.
Hello,

A bot is a regular user, the add-on does not add any decoration to his posts or profile, so you decide how the bot profile will look like :)

Regards,

Hello,

A bot is a regular user, the add-on does not add any decoration to his posts or profile, so you decide how the bot profile will look like :)

Regards,

Ok,

Little nervous about how this is going to work, but just sent funds for a year subscription. Looks like it may take a day for this to process?

...but, just as an FYI @Sportsoutlaw, it will identify itself as a bot in its responses when questioned so you can't truly make it seems like a human member unless you moderate (and edit if necessary) all of its responses before the public sees them.

...but, just as an FYI @Sportsoutlaw, it will identify itself as a bot in its responses when questioned so you can't truly make it seems like a human member unless you moderate (and edit if necessary) all of its responses before the public sees them.

I'm experimenting with it right now.

I actually told it that nobody knows it is a bot and to respond as a human in the prompt. No idea if that will work or not as I am 99% clueless to all of this. did about 4309549485 google searches just trying to figure out what the prompt was.

That’s not entirely true. You can use prompts telling it to never identify itself as AI.

curious what limits some of you are putting on the bot.

Max number of replies per thread, anyone implementing a specific number here, or unlimited?

Smart ignore - Anyone using this and have feedback on the results?

Context - out of the box, this was set to 10 posts, has anyone changed that and seen improvement?

Top Bottom