🔥 [Foro.Agency] Profile Customization (profile banner, custom tab...) [Deleted]

We installed your add-on and members love it.
One question though; what is the best banner size for the profiles? Since pictures don't rescale?
(adding optimal header size and/or rescaling images might be an suggestion for future updates? ^_^ )

I bought, but i think at the moment i would not use it. The profile banner ist not responsive :(. Its just cutting the the right site of the picture on a smaller window (like mobile phones or tablets with a lower resolution, etc.). That looks really bad, an automatic resizing for responsive view would be great!

If there will be resize feature, than it would also great, to show the custom banner in the little popup profile view in xenforo.

There is also needed some more customization, for example: YouTube yes - but dont give them the option for autoplay. Thats terrible, so there is an extra option needed for deactivating the autoplay feature in the adminpanel.

Some improvemente would also be nice: If there is a sidebar for a youtube video (the rest on the sidebar is empty), why dont give them the option to put (for example) three or four youtublinks in the sidebar.

That would be great features :)

Last edited:
is this for all user groups, or can I unlock it for 2 user groups?
Would like that only for users who support the forum with a donation.

LG: Tammy

Oha ... have now tinkered really a few hours ..
When is a beta coming?
The alpha is a disaster.
I write off the 5 €.
Or would you like to buy someone? for 3 €?

The worst is still - you can not even reset the messed-up design to its original state. You can only uninstall the part!
Since I'm from vB4 but something else used ... There were still details ...
That's why I do not buy overpriced AddOns over 10 €. For that, the money is too bad for me.

Here is a screenshot (without Banner - the picture on the left is the logo):

1567336346622.png

Original:
1567336653544.png

Last edited:
o my god it is real this addon was unmaintained. This could be the first time i install & uninstall a paid addon on the same day.

I should have read these posts before buying. My bad.
There is no download button for this addon. I have paid and I don't even get to download the resource.
I have written to the author but no reply from him.

Xenforo admin...please note.

Top Bottom