🔥 [Foro.Agency] Profile Customization (profile banner, custom tab...) [Deleted]

Thanks, that works. How does the banner work? Does the dimensions uploaded have to be exact or will it crop an image?

Ok, so after the update I had time to further test. There are numerous bugs.
Profile color: colors other parts that aren't necessary. Image: colorprofile.webp

Avatar type: does not work completely.

Suggestions: Instead of adding 'Current profile color' you can just have the 'Tick' inside the 'Profile color' chosen.
Banner: Add radius around the corners.
Banner: Make it like Facebook where you can adjust the image by moving it around on the profile page for example.
Options: Add options for all options available to either hide or show in profile customization page.
Profile customization tab: Sits below log out but seems logically to have log out at the bottom instead.

Anything else I will let you know. Ideally, it would be best to make these changes as you are on your profile page rather than the 'Profile customization' page. For example, have a cover photo on your profile without an image and an upload button to upload to it. Have a color changer somewhere on that page for users to flick through. You get the idea.

Ok, so after the update I had time to further test. There are numerous bugs.
Profile color: colors other parts that aren't necessary. Image: View attachment 168587

Avatar type: does not work completely.

Suggestions: Instead of adding 'Current profile color' you can just have the 'Tick' inside the 'Profile color' chosen.
Banner: Add radius around the corners.
Banner: Make it like Facebook where you can adjust the image by moving it around on the profile page for example.
Options: Add options for all options available to either hide or show in profile customization page.
Profile customization tab: Sits below log out but seems logically to have log out at the bottom instead.

Anything else I will let you know. Ideally, it would be best to make these changes as you are on your profile page rather than the 'Profile customization' page. For example, have a cover photo on your profile without an image and an upload button to upload to it. Have a color changer somewhere on that page for users to flick through. You get the idea.
Hello,

Which colors are not necessary ?
What do you mean by 'does not work completely' ?

I will take of your suggestions, thank you :)

Hello,

Which colors are not necessary ?
What do you mean by 'does not work completely' ?

I will take of your suggestions, thank you :)

I provided a screenshot, thought that would of spoke for itself.

And the avatar shapes do not work, none of the three options.

I provided a screenshot, thought that would of spoke for itself.

And the avatar shapes do not work, none of the three options.
On your screenshot I only see few things that aren't colored in the correct color, this might be specific to your style. However, I'll double check that.

Hmm, on your screenshot, your avatar is "circle", it's seems to work correctly :rolleyes:

On your screenshot I only see few things that aren't colored in the correct color, this might be specific to your style. However, I'll double check that.

Hmm, on your screenshot, your avatar is "circle", it's seems to work correctly :rolleyes:

That is by default but my style (UI.X) already have option to change these.

Didn't notice these but these server error logs produced at the time of testing, yesterday.

Code:
ErrorException: Renamed column xf_fa_profile_custom.profile_color to profile_color__conflict to avoid schema conflict src/XF/Error.php:75
Generated by: Zuse Feb 10, 2018 at 10:10 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF.php(162): XF\Error->logError('Renamed column ...', true)
#1 src/XF/Db/Schema/Column.php(380): XF::logError('Renamed column ...', true)
#2 src/XF/Db/Schema/Alter.php(238): XF\Db\Schema\Column->getDefinition()
#3 src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php(147): XF\Db\Schema\Alter->getQueries()
#4 src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php(143): XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply()
#5 src/addons/ForoAgency/ProfileCustom/Setup.php(38): XF\Db\SchemaManager->alterTable('xf_fa_profile_c...', Object(Closure))
#6 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php(122): ForoAgency\ProfileCustom\Setup->upgrade1010170Step1(Array)
#7 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php(71): ForoAgency\ProfileCustom\Setup->upgradeStepRunner(1010170, 1, Array, NULL)
#8 src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php(437): ForoAgency\ProfileCustom\Setup->upgrade(Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:AddOn', 'Upgrade', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'listAddOns', Object(XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#12 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#14 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#15 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(51) "/admin.php?add-ons/ForoAgency-ProfileCustom/upgrade"
  ["referrer"] => string(75) "https://www.gnonline.net/admin.php?add-ons/ForoAgency-ProfileCustom/upgrade"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/ForoAgency-ProfileCustom/upgrade"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(7) {
    ["_xfProcessing"] => string(1) "1"
    ["continue"] => string(1) "1"
    ["confirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["params"] => string(2) "[]"
    ["count"] => string(1) "1"
    ["finished"] => string(1) "0"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: profile_color src/addons/ForoAgency/ProfileCustom/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php:68
Generated by: Zuse Feb 10, 2018 at 10:13 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/ForoAgency/ProfileCustom/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php(68): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/legendo1/...', 68, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): ForoAgency\ProfileCustom\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionProfileCustomization(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Account', 'ProfileCustomiz...', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'account', Object(ForoAgency\ProfileCustom\XF\Pub\Controller\Account), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#6 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#7 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(30) "/account/profile-customization"
  ["referrer"] => string(48) "https://www.gnonline.net/account/account-details"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Didn't notice these but these server error logs produced at the time of testing, yesterday.

Code:
ErrorException: Renamed column xf_fa_profile_custom.profile_color to profile_color__conflict to avoid schema conflict src/XF/Error.php:75
Generated by: Zuse Feb 10, 2018 at 10:10 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF.php(162): XF\Error->logError('Renamed column ...', true)
#1 src/XF/Db/Schema/Column.php(380): XF::logError('Renamed column ...', true)
#2 src/XF/Db/Schema/Alter.php(238): XF\Db\Schema\Column->getDefinition()
#3 src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php(147): XF\Db\Schema\Alter->getQueries()
#4 src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php(143): XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply()
#5 src/addons/ForoAgency/ProfileCustom/Setup.php(38): XF\Db\SchemaManager->alterTable('xf_fa_profile_c...', Object(Closure))
#6 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php(122): ForoAgency\ProfileCustom\Setup->upgrade1010170Step1(Array)
#7 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php(71): ForoAgency\ProfileCustom\Setup->upgradeStepRunner(1010170, 1, Array, NULL)
#8 src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php(437): ForoAgency\ProfileCustom\Setup->upgrade(Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:AddOn', 'Upgrade', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'listAddOns', Object(XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#12 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#14 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#15 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(51) "/admin.php?add-ons/ForoAgency-ProfileCustom/upgrade"
  ["referrer"] => string(75) "https://www.gnonline.net/admin.php?add-ons/ForoAgency-ProfileCustom/upgrade"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/ForoAgency-ProfileCustom/upgrade"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(7) {
    ["_xfProcessing"] => string(1) "1"
    ["continue"] => string(1) "1"
    ["confirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["params"] => string(2) "[]"
    ["count"] => string(1) "1"
    ["finished"] => string(1) "0"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: profile_color src/addons/ForoAgency/ProfileCustom/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php:68
Generated by: Zuse Feb 10, 2018 at 10:13 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/ForoAgency/ProfileCustom/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php(68): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/legendo1/...', 68, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): ForoAgency\ProfileCustom\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionProfileCustomization(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Account', 'ProfileCustomiz...', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'account', Object(ForoAgency\ProfileCustom\XF\Pub\Controller\Account), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(30) "/account/profile-customization"
  ["referrer"] => string(48) "https://www.gnonline.net/account/account-details"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Helo,

Did these errors are still happening after upgrade ?

According to the updates log : https://xenforo.com/community/resou...zation-profile-banner-custom-tab.6136/updates

The Profile Color feature appeared since the 1.1.0 version, you are certainly on this version or the 1.1.1. Please check your server errors log to see if the above errors are still occuring :)

I am on the 1.1.1 version, it had happened at the time of testing in which I first installed it (as the 1.1.1 version), the error logs must have produced during installation. Of course i have cleared it since and no error but I have also disabled the add-on since until further updates.

I am on the 1.1.1 version, it had happened at the time of testing in which I first installed it (as the 1.1.1 version), the error logs must have produced during installation. Of course i have cleared it since and no error but I have also disabled the add-on since until further updates.
Could you re-enable the addon and use it as there is no problem ? If you encounter any errors, please let me know because I cannot reproduce the error you got. :)

I was gonna purchase this, but i might hold off. It seems like setting up my forums on Xenforo 2.0 over 1.5's latest version was a bad idea, there's a lot of features missing that i'd like to implement that are available for XF1 and not yet available for XF2......

this was one of the add-ons I had under XF2 that worked nicely, but this version doesn't seem to be too stable as of yet.......

Yeah don’t bother. Seems like the developer has abandoned the add-on. Don’t think I’ll be purchasing any products from him anymore.

I was gonna purchase this, but i might hold off. It seems like setting up my forums on Xenforo 2.0 over 1.5's latest version was a bad idea, there's a lot of features missing that i'd like to implement that are available for XF1 and not yet available for XF2......

this was one of the add-ons I had under XF2 that worked nicely, but this version doesn't seem to be too stable as of yet.......
Hello,

The version is completely stable as of now. :)

Yeah don’t bother. Seems like the developer has abandoned the add-on. Don’t think I’ll be purchasing any products from him anymore.
We didn’t abandon the add-on, we just have others projects in coming. As the addon works, there are no updates to provide until further features :)

Having this Issue in version 1.1.1
  • ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: profile_color
  • src/addons/ForoAgency/ProfileCustom/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php:68
Trace:
#0 src/addons/ForoAgency/ProfileCustom/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php(68): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/var/www/walkin...', 68, Array)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Account', 'ProfileCustomiz...', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'account', Object(KL\UserImprovements\Pub\Controller\Account), NULL)
#4 src/XF/App.php(1879): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Top Bottom