🔥 [Foro.Agency] Profile Customization (profile banner, custom tab...) [Deleted]

This is a great addon,but I agree with resizing,this will be great if we can define a correct sizing so it is not so clumped together,as it takes away from the effect for the banner

Is there a way to have the extra custom tab thing as a seperate add-on? I don't need all the features from this plugin. The profile banner is being handled by a seperate plugin, the custom color clashes really hard with my themes and has no way to be disabled.. I really only need the custom tab.

This addon doesn't work on our forum. I get the following error when I want to save anything. It also doesn't give me colour options.

1524138523293.webp

You have to go into your admin control panel,scroll down to profile colors and add the colors you wish to use.I'm on mobile right now, sorry about the quality for these pics.But here's where you need to go

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-19-09-58-42.webp
    Screenshot_2018-04-19-09-58-42.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_2018-04-19-09-58-51.webp
    Screenshot_2018-04-19-09-58-51.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 15
You have to add the colors first, before the addon will work correctly. I had to do this before it worked for mine, :)

Is there anyway to remove the Profile Colors, or better yet, maybe fix it? It also colors the header/footer and a part of my sidebar block.

It's makes it look kinda crappy... I've disabled this addon... hopefully it'll be fixed!

Yes, the profile colors are also causing a problem everytime you change something in the custom setting. then, though you have already selected a color, the add-on gives error that you need to choose color?! so you have to go back, choose color again and then you can save the changes you have made.

And: When banner is uploaded, its not shown on profile... what could cause this problem?

Anyway... as long as these settings does not work correct for members of our forum, I am afraid I will have to keep it deactivated.
I really appreciate the job you did on this add-on.. but please think about releasing really stable versions only ... take more money for them if it takes you longer/needs more work to spend. I know this is a very cheap and fair price ... but even though its frustrating for people who purchases this small amount and they can´t use it the way it was expected. Just my 2 cents.

Is there anyway to remove the Profile Colors, or better yet, maybe fix it? It also colors the header/footer and a part of my sidebar block.

It's makes it look kinda crappy... I've disabled this addon... hopefully it'll be fixed!
Yes, the profile colors are also causing a problem everytime you change something in the custom setting. then, though you have already selected a color, the add-on gives error that you need to choose color?! so you have to go back, choose color again and then you can save the changes you have made.

And: When banner is uploaded, its not shown on profile... what could cause this problem?

Anyway... as long as these settings does not work correct for members of our forum, I am afraid I will have to keep it deactivated.
I really appreciate the job you did on this add-on.. but please think about releasing really stable versions only ... take more money for them if it takes you longer/needs more work to spend. I know this is a very cheap and fair price ... but even though its frustrating for people who purchases this small amount and they can´t use it the way it was expected. Just my 2 cents.
Hello,

This will be fixed in the next release coming soon :)
Sorry for the delay.

Best regards,
Walky

Thank you.. now it works without colors :)

But.. still I have the problem that uploaded images don´t show up on profile. And yes, Enable banner is selected.
Am I doing something wrong or did I miss any permission setting elsewhere?

i am having a problem with this addon, i uploaded my first banner to my admin profile but now when i try deleting and uploading a new one it always show the last one i´ve uploaded. I can´t change my first uploaded banner, only remove it...

i am having a problem with this addon, i uploaded my first banner to my admin profile but now when i try deleting and uploading a new one it always show the last one i´ve uploaded. I can´t change my first uploaded banner, only remove it...
Hello,

I cannot reproduce the bug, which version are you using ?

Hi,

It color the Header :

1527135710201.webp

but also here :

1527135628878.webp

Could you please fix that ?

Attachments

• 1527135406445.webp
    1527135406445.webp
    2.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi there,

This is what I've been looking for for my forum. I have a question, though, can I (as admin) write any information in a member's custom tab whenever I need to or this is something that can only do that member on his/her own custom tab?

I need this information before I buy this add-on, thank you...

Top Bottom