🇪🇸 XenForo 2.2.8 Spanish Translation [Deleted]

Hi. To update this a bit, I leave here an image.

An image is worth more than a thousand words (Spanish proverb).

The translation is close to completion (half of the emojis left and some minor fixes), and of course, as always its 100% free (y).

In the next days, I will also make the translation of the official add-ons of Xenforo ... Yes, also for free :D:giggle:

See you soon, regards

Fulgura updated 🇪🇸 XenForo 2.0.10 Spanish Translation + 2.1.0 BETA 2 with a new update entry:

Added 2.1.0 BETA 2 translation // añadida traduccion de 2.1.0 BETA 2

Added 100% COMPLETED translations of version 2.1.0 BETA 2 and its official add-ons. Of course, it includes all translations of the almost 3,000 Emojis.

And yes, it's FREE!

Please note to get the main translation, you must follow the intrutions indicated in this resource:

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/🇪🇸-xenforo-2-0-10-spanish-translation.6020/

Se han añadido las traducciones 100% COMPLETADAS de la versión 2.1.0 BETA 2 y de los complementos...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Waiting for this translation before updating our forum to 2.1. Hopefully @Fulgura has some time soon :)

Been using this translation for 2.0 and it's wonderful, by the way!

Hi,

Just created a new spanish forum. Starting from scratch. Never had a forum. I've spent a lot of money to start but is a spanish forum and spanish translation is needed.
@Fulgura I've sent an mp to you at thursday.
No problem to donate by paypal, for example, 5€ for your work. It's the maximum I can give you, for the moment.

Best regards!

Hi,

Just created a new spanish forum. Starting from scratch. Never had a forum. I've spent a lot of money to start but is a spanish forum and spanish translation is needed.
@Fulgura I've sent an mp to you at thursday.
No problem to donate by paypal, for example, 5€ for your work. It's the maximum I can give you, for the moment.

Best regards!
I send you a PM. Unfortunately, you don't meet the requirements for the translation. You can always try again on the future

Hi, I wrote an MP to know how to get the translation, but I don't get an answer, the Instagram link tells me that it doesn't exist

Hi, I wrote an MP to know how to get the translation, but I don't get an answer, the Instagram link tells me that it doesn't exist
the link on the overview page works ;)

however, i do have a question myself...so far i only installed the main pack....but i was confused as the media gallery pack is separated....so....is it a normal import or as a child or special thing?

thank you

oh...hmm yes, i tried to install the media gallery pack as normal and it lists as a separate option with the exact same title.....confused :unsure:

ok, def having problems here......i can see the link connects to the addon packs, but NOT the core xen translation...

telegram seems to not be recognizing the publishers username, so not sure how to get it!
....is there anyway to get a spanish language pack for xen? seems like it would be an easy solution...

I contacted Fulgura but got no answer, Anyone can help me with this translation?
I’m preparing a forum for a new community and i want to give them a proper translation...

Fulgura updated 🇪🇸 XenForo 2.1.9 Spanish Translation with a new update entry:

Updated to the last version and DEMO added // Actualizado a la última versión y DEMO añadida

A demo of the main translation has been added. To get the full translation, you must follow the steps indicated in the resource overview page.

Se ha añadido una demo de la traduccion principal. Para conseguir la traduccion completa, debeis seguir los pasos indicados en la página principal del recurso.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom