[.🇨🇺] Post Color Highlighting [Deleted]

lucien_lies

lucien_lies submitted a new resource:

Post Color Highlighting - Highlight post based on user group for xenforo 2.2

One day I was checking the Invision Community website and I came across this feature, so I set out to replicate it for Xenforo.

Step number 1:

We create a template called xf_post_highligh and copy the following code:

Code:
<xf:if is=" (({$post.User.user_group_id}==3) OR in_array(3, {$post.User.secondary_group_ids}))">admin_highlight...

Read more about this resource...

Only problem I see is, all posts from certain usergroup are highlighted. I was always thinking that only certain (official) posts should be marked as special, as many mods and admins write also as regular users, at least i communities where I am.

Only problem I see is, all posts from certain usergroup are highlighted. I was always thinking that only certain (official) posts should be marked as special, as many mods and admins write also as regular users, at least i communities where I am.
I think there could well be other uses though other than just "official" posts (which can be prefixed anyway)

Code:
[data-container-key="node-X"]
{
.admin_highlight {
border: 2px solid red;
box-shadow: 0 0 10px red;
}
    }

You can change the X to the ID of the node where you want the highlight to be displayed.

I will update the guide to show that it can be customized.

Top Bottom