yoching

XF的中文搜尋我已經解決。可以到我的論壇下載相關修正的方式。

為了慶助XF正式版的發行。我目前免費提供該修改技術
詳細請到 http://www.ihstar.com
XF中文版試驗站為 http://xf.ihstar.com

另外尋問XF相關人員是否有意願開發中國市場。是否有相關的配套或是人員。

PS:VBB4中文版也已經完成。但需另外付費不免費提供。我是為了想將XF打入中國市場。所以免費提供XF的搜尋。

浩瀚星空站長 yoching

I do believe there's a rule saying that everything had to be posted in English. Except if you're in the "Test" or "Languages" forum.

As I am unable to determine exactly what this thread is for (Google translate was inconclusive), I have moved it to Off Topic.

Please post in English and then I can move it back to the relevant forum.

As I am unable to determine exactly what this thread is for (Google translate was inconclusive), I have moved it to Off Topic.

Please post in English and then I can move it back to the relevant forum.
From what I gathered, the op is talking about a Chinese version of XF.

Thanks, the thread was in the Third Party Services forum but as I couldn't determine what service was being offered, I moved it to here.

[FONT=新細明體]抱歉[/FONT]!

[FONT=新細明體]不是不想說英文,是因為我不會英文。我怕用翻譯的會反而將我的意思搞混。[/FONT]
I'm sorry! Not want to speak English, is because I'm not English. I'm afraid the translation is instead of what I mean confused.

[FONT=新細明體]原則上我上面說的就是。我已經研究出相關的中文搜尋不需要安裝[/FONT]MYSQL[FONT=新細明體]分詞工具。基本上該技術免費提供。[/FONT]
I mentioned above is in principle. I have developed relevant search does not need to install MYSQL in Chinese word segmentation tools. This technology basically free of charge.

[FONT=新細明體]目前正在開發全新的[/FONT]XF[FONT=新細明體]中文版中。如果[/FONT]XF[FONT=新細明體]團隊有意要打入中文市場無適當人選時。可以與我連絡。當然,如果你們已經有適當人選或計劃也沒關係。[/FONT]
Currently under development in the new Chinese version of the XF. If the XF team intends to enter the Chinese market when there is no suitable candidate. You can contact with me. Of course, if you already have a suitable person or plan it does not matter.

i believe he setup his site as a support forum with the intention of assisting other chinese xenforo customers for those who dont understand english, which can instead be used on his site, this can be compared to as vbulletin germany/china

Top Bottom