Add-on ⚡ Custom add-on

Agentos

I wonder how much I have to pay for a custom add-on that will be tier, trophy, database credits, and badge related.

If you are a developer and you can create such an add-on, let me know.

1. Add-on
Reputation Bar level, trophy and db credits in message user info block.

2. Add-on
Additionally, Top Month of the best users of who obtained the most credits, trophy and level in a given month. For example, the top 3 users receive a special badge (combined with the badge from Ozzymodz).

or as one add-on

example reputation bar

animation-progress-bars-html-css.gif

Last edited:
@Agentos I can do this for you. Let's discuss in conversation.
We've talked before. You want $ 400 for that add-on, the question is, will anyone even pay you that much?

If I have to pay that much, I would report to a well-known add-on developer, and not to someone who has not even released a single add-on.

We've talked before. You want $ 400 for that add-on, the question is, will anyone even pay you that much?

If I have to pay that much, I would report to a well-known add-on developer, and not to someone who has not even released a single add-on.
At first , Thanks@Agentos for your kind response and clarification. Evidently, it's your personal decision that how much you can pay and to whom you can? I can't impel anyone to pay $400 $500 or $60. Deals always close with the mutual understanding and with the fair trading from both sides.
Eventually, anyone has right to get the best deal.
If proposed $200 or $300 doesn't suits you, obviously, you are free to find someone else and if your proposed $60 $80 doesn't suits me, there is nothing to discuss anymore.

Wishing you best of luck and have a good day ahead.

Regards

The problem is you don't have any add-ons here and you are demanding large sums to make the add-on. Nothing is really known about you. Create a few free extras first if you want to earn money on it.

The problem is you don't have any add-ons here and you are demanding large sums to make the add-on. Nothing is really known about you. Create a few free extras first if you want to earn money on it.
Thanks for your kind suggestions. Though, I'm not implying you or anyone to pay. Now, you know me. Obviously, most of the people will know as well.
You have already offered your services here, but no one is interested in working with you and no one will pay the amount you ask
That's your personal thoughts, I'm not supposed to clarify.
Anyways, Thanks for your time and suggestions.

Top Bottom