İmitation Forum

Hetea

Firstly,hello. I am own the Crackturkey.com Forum site.Some hackers bought the .net extension of my site and set up a forum that mimics us with xenforo software and contains derogatory sections, and this forum is damaging my licensed site and is a scam. I suspect that the software this forum is using is pirated software and I think it is an unlicensed theme. In this case, I would like to ask you to punish the site named in the best way by you. Thank you for your interest and relevance

You can report pirated installations here using the Report piracy tab:

There’s not a lot we can do about someone purchasing a similar domain name, unfortunately. You may be able to report this as abuse to their domain registrar if you feel the intention is to deceive or deliberately imitate your own domain but generally I don’t think there’s much that can be done.

As you said, a site opened entirely for scam purposes and they use pirated software
Original : Crackturkey.com
Scam : Crackturkey.net

I complained 2 months ago but there was no return

This situation causes great damage to me and my site. I hope you will do what is necessary.:confused:

We'll do what we can regarding the use of pirated software but there's nothing we can do regarding the use of a similar domain name.

Thank you very much, looking forward to your return as soon as possible. Have a nice day.

Top Bottom