¿Va a ver seccion en Español?

Jhonnyf

This new system it's very interesting... i think that should be have a Spanish Seccion.

I'm very Happy for this new System, very clean and simple

I don't believe they are going to open a spanish section here on xenforo.com nor a spanish official community like vBulletin Germany but you can be sure that there will be third-party projects like the one you own for spanish speaking people to discuss about the software and find solutions for their issues.

Btw translating XenForo for the first time will be a very hard work hehe.

EDIT: I highly suggest you to rename your thread to english as because this forum is intented to share suggestions for them to review and I doubt they'll take care of what we're talking about if the thread title hasn't been written in english.

Algo que se critico y se seguirá criticando de vbulletin y IPBoard es... no soportar el idioma español...

¿Porque no?

Si somos muchos usuarios hispanos interesados en el producto, seria bueno sub foros habla hispana, o simplemente un sitio web oficial de soporte español.

Yo tengo planeado comprar varias licencias de xenforo, pero si no hay soporte oficial español, dudo que lo haga y xenforo será como otro del montón, sin soporte a español...

Ahora digamos algo... ¿Porque si los software de foros como SMF, MyBB y phpbb tienen soporte oficial hispano, porque no un producto por el cual vamos a pagar, no tenga soporte hispano?

Lo dejo a mano de la administración general de xenforo.

By google translate

something that is critical and will continue criticizing IPBoard vbulletin and is ... not support the Spanish language ...

Why not?

If Hispanics are many users interested in the product, it would be good speaking sub forums, or simply an official website of Spanish support.

I have a plan to buy several xenforo license, but if there is no official support Spanish, I doubt they will do and xenforo as another of the bunch, with no support to Spanish ...

Now say something ... Because if the forum software like SMF, MyBB and phpbb have official support Hispanic, why not a product for which we pay, do not support Hispanic?

I leave it to hand the general administration of xenforo.

¿Porque no?

Si somos muchos usuarios hispanos interesados en el producto, seria bueno sub foros habla hispana, o simplemente un sitio web oficial de soporte español.
En genral es por razones economicas. Es bastante caro en general emplear a alguien que sepa español y conocimiento de xenforo para proveer el soporte necesario sobretodo cuando el foro es tan joven. Es mucho mejor invertir ese dinero en contratar a un desarrollador y crear nuevas funciones y demas. Tu mismo lo dices "si somos muchos usuarios hipanos", es un condicional bastante importante sobretodo teniendo en cuenta que ni siquiera saben si van tan siquiera van a tener muchos que hablen ingles....

Translation
It is generally due to economic reasons. It is quite expensive to employ someone who knows Spanish and knows XenForo and provide the needed support, specially when the forum is so young. It is much better to invest the money to employ another developer and create new features and the like. You say it yourself "if there are many Spanish speaking users", it is quite a significant condition specially considering that they don't even know if there will be many English speakers to begin with.

It's about time everyone learns English these days anyway.

It's not that we don't speak English, it's weather we choose to. Remember, there are other countries out there, and each speaks their own language. Plus i think the folks here at xF intend to cater to all genre's, not just one. Or at least the majority. I seriously doubt they would only cater to one language. That would be hanging themselves.

With that said, let me switch back over to what this thread is about. Spanish, Latin, or Castellano for that matter. :)

Espero con ansiedad el beta de xF. Yo creo que si unimos fuerza, podremos nosotros trabajar en crear un archivo de lengua en español para xF. Yo lo ise para wordpress, y no creo que sea tan dificil para xF.

[...] Remember, there are other countries out there, and each speaks their own language. [...]
English is not my native language either, but this is an international oriented forum and the company is located in the UK. Multi-language support is great, but not realistic for a small company not having the resources yet to afford extra staff. Plus you need moderators who understand the language... So although it could be something for the future, for now it's simply not feasible.

Top Bottom