❤❒Promotion Box~Out of the Box Promotion❒❤

Sylar

Promotion Box is a fun and place for people to come and chat, promote, and get some great services for their site. Now, with the addition of Xenforo and our Custom Theme, can we get much better!
Come visit us
Statistics: Discussions: 164 | Messages: 751 | Members: 22 | Latest Member: Creaky​
Latest News: After our grand opening, we are doing great. Come check out an awesome site to get great services, including some of the best forum packages out there.​

Promotion Box is a fun and place for people to come and chat, promote, and get some great services for their site. Now, with the addition of Xenforo and our Custom Theme, can we get much better!​
Statistics: Discussions: 164 | Messages: 751 | Members: 22 | Latest Member: Creaky​
Latest News: After our grand opening, we are doing great. Come check out an awesome site to get great services, including some of the best forum packages out there.​
You don't have a link in your post to your site.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know we are getting close to 2,000 posts, and we urgently need service staff. Come on over and PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

Hey guys, just thought I'd bring this up. Looking for some opinions on the theme, and if I should add/remove some features, etc. Thanks in advance!

Not sure if you know but the homepage doesn't display content to guest. Not sure if this was planned or not but nice forum.

Hey guys, just wanted to holla atcha! We just got 4k posts, we have a Halloween contest going on, link: http://bit.ly/neGCg2
Also, we will be having a large-scale Christmas contest, and probably a new Christmas theme to go with it :)
Anything you guys would like to see?

We now are on the verge of 8,000 posts! We are getting a new style soon by the same author, and would love what you want added. Please post any opinions here or on PB! Thanks! :D

Top Bottom