I was using 1.04. Just updated to 1.1. I have about a dozen templates with minor changes as listed by "Outdated templates."
My normal procedure done on all updates until now is:
1. On the "prior" version, run a script that downloads (with WebDAV) all templates from style 0 ("master") and my...
Knowing that eventually I'd have to merge my template changes to new versions of XenForo, I create these scripts. They're useful for guys who prefer to do development on unix (as opposed to web forms), or want an easier way to diff different versions of templates. They can also ensure that you...
I have three styles,
1. the "Default Style"
2. TBAC1 (the production one) - set as default
3. - child of TBAC1, for testing only
#1 and #3 have "Allow user selection" unchecked.
From the Admin control panel, if I use Test Permissions on a normal user (ie, a dummy user "John Smith"), the...
Here's the substance of a mod I did to do two things:
1. Not litter the discussions with the generic avatars for users who haven't set one, and
2. Change the order of the user title and avatar in the user info box so the user's name is at the top:
I noted in one of the FAQs or somewhere that all the template data is stored in the database, not files on the disk. So, the natural way to edit them is through the template editing system in the admin control panel.
The problem with this is twofold:
1. it's a relatively slow process to...