1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zipped - PixelExit.com 1.5.9

Flat, modern, and easy to use

1. Russ
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    XenBase Framework(Included in this package)
    Updates Duration:
    12 Months Initial Support w/ $20 Yearly Optional Renewal
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment

Zipped is a flat and easy to use style that is easily customizable with numerous features. It's powered by our XenBase Framework which gives you an abundant amount of properties and features to make it unique to your board. It also comes with it's own login form as well as a easy-to-edit social links in the main navigation.

• XenBase Framework
    • Font-Awesome Integration
    • Google Fonts Integration
    • Backstretch Integration
    • Floating Moderator Bar
    • Floating Navigation Bar
    • Collapsible Categories
    • Collapsible Sidebar
    • Advanced footer with multiple layouts
    • Primary colors change via style properties(set the teal/white font to any color you desire via two color palette properties)
    • Go-to-top button built in
    • Unique Login form for the user visitor panel(logged out)
    • Multiple Node Layouts(4 different layouts)
    • Tons of other style properties included to customize your style further

I've made it so the color properties that come with XenBase Framework control the primary teal/white font, and dark grey/white font. See below:

@xbColor 1 controls the primary teal, @xbColor3 controls the font color on the teal

@xbColor2 controls the primary grey such as the navigation/sidebar blocks, @xbColor4 controls the font on the primary grey

To remove the branding (Style by pixelExit.com) with a link back to our site you must purchase the branding removal option on our website. The cost of this removal is $20. Branding removal must be purchased PER installation. You can purchase this upon checkout.

12 months of access to updates
    PSD files for the following:
    • logo
    • node-sprite
    • xenforo-sprite
    THLove, aligon, dphoto92 and 2 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. 1.5.9 Update
  2. 1.5.7 Update
  3. 1.5.1 Update

Recent Reviews

1. rushmere
    Version: 1.5.7
    An excellent theme with lots of customisable options, and the support is amazingly good. Highly recommended.
  2. TheLaw
    Version: 1.5.1
    Probably the easiest XF theme to read and use by a variety of users. Price is ridiculous for the great XenBase Framework that provides customization options up the wazoo. Easy to customize to make it look like a design that is uniquely yours and I've had nothing but compliments by those who have seen it in action.
  3. BamaStangGuy
    Version: 1.4.0 Beta 1 Fixes
    I am currently using Zipped on most of my sites and have been very happy with the quality of the style. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a clean style that is easy to maintain over updates.
  4. Verringer
    Just updated from Flat-Awesome to this, love it! :)
  5. sampick69
    Version: 1.3.4
    Nice thème
  6. kezako
    Version: 1.3.0
    I just bought it. Amazing. This theme is splendid.
  7. PaulK
    I'm using this style and love it!
    1. Russ
      Author's Response
      Thanks PaulK, glad you're loving it, we'll be pushing out a dark version for it soon :)
  8. Saido
    Amazing i love this style :-)
    1. Russ
      Author's Response
      Thanks Saido, let me know if you need anything!