- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- 2.0, 2.1
- Additional requirements
- MediaWiki 1.32.0 or higher
- Updates duration
- 12 months; $49.95 yearly renewal
- Visible branding
- Yes, but removable without payment
XWiki integrates XenForo and MediaWiki together making managing your software systems easier and creating a fluid user experience. Remove some of the challenges of managing two separate platforms by synchronizing and incorporating several components of MediaWiki and XenForo. XWiki can help enhance the platforms.
To make managing platforms simple, we created XLink which is included with XWiki and must be downloaded and installed separately. It is required to use XWiki. XLink provides one location to link and manage your platforms, like WordPress (requires XPress) and MediaWiki (requires XWiki). Add new platforms with just a few clicks, access a list of linked users per platform, and more right from XLink.
Please note that custom add-ons, customizations, and server configuration can prevent XWiki from working properly. Should you encounter an issue, please create a ticket here. If the issue is due to custom add-ons, customizations, or server configuration we will offer a full refund if reported here within 30 days. ThemeHouse is at the sole discretion on refunds and you must allow us time to help fix the issue.
- Utilize XLink for platform management (XLink is included with XWiki and must be downloaded and installed separately. It is required to use XWiki.)
- Compatible with any XenForo theme
- Add an extra namespace “Discussions” for all non-special MediaWiki pages for a list of XenForo threads that are linked to the current MediaWiki page
- Synchronize, automate, and manage XWiki user roles with the XLink user promotion system
- Automatically link existing accounts and create new XWiki accounts for all your XenForo users
- Single sign-on turns logging into both platforms into a single action
- Add the personal tools widget of the MediaWiki sidebar
- Add the toolbox widget of the MediaWiki sidebar where content adjusts based on the given MediaWiki page content (if any)
- Share advertisements between XenForo and MediaWiki
- Single sign-on
- Search through MediaWiki and XenForo using unified search
Do you want to further enhance your forum? Here are some of the ways we can help!
- Related resources
Works perfectly on UI.X theme framework for XenForo 2