- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Updates duration
- Updates duration 3 months - US $35 / Renewal Cost $20.00
- Visible branding
- Yes, but removable with payment
But if you aren’t using testimonials or reviews or all, that needs to change.
CREATE SOCIAL PROOF WITH CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS
Social proof is the practice of leveraging other people’s need for a consensus. Put more simply, if someone sees multiple people using a product or service and saying it’s good, that person is more likely to think of your business as credible. Then they’re more likely to trade money for goods and services.
Still not fully convinced? Let me throw some stats at you:
- 92% of consumers say they read testimonials and customer reviews when they are deciding to make a purchase. Personally, I think the other 8% are either lying or didn’t understand the question, because, in an online shopping world, reviews are everything.
- 72% of consumers trust businesses more if they read positive testimonials about those businesses. They show that someone was happy enough with your service or product that they took the time out of their busy day to say something good about it. They didn’t have to do that!
- 88% of consumers trust testimonials just as much as a personal recommendation. If you don’t know someone who has bought the product you’re considering, you end up trusting those testimonials as much as you would your friend or family member.
For these reasons, it is absolutely critical for businesses to display customer testimonials on their websites. There are many ways you can use testimonials for example, on landing pages and in emails but there’s no better way to feature client quotes than on your very own beautiful customer testimonial page.
You can enter the any testimonial via Admin CP.
Create the fields to filter testimonial owners.
When any testimonial has been added, a notification is sent to the defined user.
You can sort the testimonial by owner; also filter has sort types;
- Sort by date
- Sort by rating
- Sort by title
User Group Perm option
You can manage all status via user group permissions.
You can post reply any testimonials via comment system.
What do you think? Doesn't it look very nice on the sidebar? ...
You can use two type of widget style.
Testimonial style properties
In fact, all templates use the XF default structure, but we thought that adding a few more style features can make things easier.
Let me know if you need to more options or have a question.