[XTR] Testimonial Showcase

[XTR] Testimonial Showcase 1.0.0

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
2.1
Updates duration
Updates duration 6 months - US $35 / Renewal Cost $20.00
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
Establishing credibility is essential no matter what industry you’re in or what kind of business you have. One of the ways in which you can increase your brand credibility is by strategically using and placing your customer testimonials on your website. If you’re already doing so, then you’re on the right track.

But if you aren’t using testimonials or reviews or all, that needs to change.


1592123865572.png



CREATE SOCIAL PROOF WITH CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS
Social proof is the practice of leveraging other people’s need for a consensus. Put more simply, if someone sees multiple people using a product or service and saying it’s good, that person is more likely to think of your business as credible. Then they’re more likely to trade money for goods and services.

Still not fully convinced? Let me throw some stats at you:
  • 92% of consumers say they read testimonials and customer reviews when they are deciding to make a purchase. Personally, I think the other 8% are either lying or didn’t understand the question, because, in an online shopping world, reviews are everything.
  • 72% of consumers trust businesses more if they read positive testimonials about those businesses. They show that someone was happy enough with your service or product that they took the time out of their busy day to say something good about it. They didn’t have to do that!
  • 88% of consumers trust testimonials just as much as a personal recommendation. If you don’t know someone who has bought the product you’re considering, you end up trusting those testimonials as much as you would your friend or family member.

1592123797149.png



For these reasons, it is absolutely critical for businesses to display customer testimonials on their websites. There are many ways you can use testimonials for example, on landing pages and in emails but there’s no better way to feature client quotes than on your very own beautiful customer testimonial page.

ACP options

1592123809223.png


Widget options

1592123834723.png


You can enter the any testimonial via Admin CP.

1592123903768.png


1592123779324.png


Create the fields to filter testimonial owners.

1592123914309.png


Public view

1592123923089.png


Alert option

1592123939480.png


When any testimonial has been added, a notification is sent to the defined user.

Filter option

1592123954915.png


You can sort the testimonial by owner; also filter has sort types;
  • Sort by date
  • Sort by rating
  • Sort by title
1592123967049.png


User Group Perm option

You can manage all status via user group permissions.

1592123981483.png


Testimonial comments

1592123989485.png


You can post reply any testimonials via comment system.

1592123999446.png



1592124008633.png


Testimonial widgets

1592124023737.png

What do you think? Doesn't it look very nice on the sidebar? :)...

1592124033736.png


You can use two type of widget style.

1592124042781.png


1592124057069.png


Testimonial style properties

In fact, all templates use the XF default structure, but we thought that adding a few more style features can make things easier.

1592124068189.png


Let me know if you need to more options or have a question.
Author
XDinc
Views
192
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from XDinc

Top