- Resolved an error preventing editing tags on threads linked to WP posts.
- WP Post featured images are now used as Open Graph images for the linked XenForo thread too.
- Added page criteria for WordPress categories (XPress theme only).
- Resolved a number of API cache related issues.
- Added an extra attributes option to the remote platform public navigation type.
- Removed a duplicate canonical URL in linked threads
- Resolved an issue that would prevent XPress page titles from showing up in XF
- Resolved an issue the WP default comment script showing the wrong comment after ajax-replying
- Resolved an issue that would prevent manually updating the linked thread ID of WP posts
- Resolved a number of styling issues with the gridded article view
- Resolved an issue that would break snippet rendering when using WP shortcodes
- Resolved an issue that would cause XPress to delete the first posts content when promoting a thread
- Resolved an issue that would prevent the recent content WP widget from showing up
- Added an option to select a thread author when posting a new post in WordPress
- Resolved an issue that would prevent the default comment editor from respecting the XF toolbar layout.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent the original post date from being set on importers.
- Resolved an issue that would cause the XenPorta 2 importer to infinite loop.
- Resolved an issue that would break comment forms when the JS Wrapper mode was enabled.
- Resolved an issue that would break post content when posts were promoted to articles.
- Added canonical URL header to XenForo threads linked to WP articles.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent 3rd party APIs from authenticating under certain circumstances.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent special characters from being rendered in imported widgets.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent account links from being established in certain circumstances.
- Resolved a number of issues that would prevent accounts from being generated on various occassions.
- Resolved an issue that would break thread embeds when threads were redirecting to different URLs.
- Resolved an isuse that would display the WP users nicename instead of their display name.
- Resolved an issue that would break XF phrases in WP if they include non-latin characters.
- Resolved a number of issues with masonry on the front page.
- Resolved a number of formatting issues with BB codes in WP articles.
- Resolved a number of issues that would overwrite WP header values with XF stock header values.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent the active navigation tab from being set correctly.
- Resolved the missing WP Dashboard icon for XPress.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent the WP logout URL to work with SSO enabled.
- Resolved a number of Widget related formatting issues.
- Assorted smaller fixes and adjustments.
- Resolved an issue that would block access to the search result tabs of other platforms if XenForo did have no search results.
- Resolved an issue that would show a wrong breadcrumb root level on various occassions.
- Added the ability to import remote platform accounts into XenForo.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent "show ads" to be correctly checked when opening a platform edit page.
- Resolved various API cache errors.
- Strip out various duplicated head page elements and move remote platform header above XenForo generic header for SEO/Meta data.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent remote platform administrator bars from showing up.
- Added an automated remote platform extension/theme installation/update service.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent redirection to after login if the remote platform was not in a subdirectory of XenForo.
- WordPress guest pages are now cached with the XF guest cache when using the XPress theme and guest page caching is configured.
- WordPress post titles with more than 150 characters no longer crash thread generation on post save.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent featured articles from showing on the front page.
- Fixed an issue that could trigger a "Invalid parameters" error on certain WP API calls
- The WordPress username on the WordPress author page no longer links to a 404 page.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent linked posts/comments from being edited.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent linked post/comments from being deleted.
- Removed an deprecated navigation entry from the WordPress dashboard navigation.
- Fixed an issue that could trigger an "undefined index" notice when upgrading.
- The XLink admin navigation entry has been moved.
- XLink now correctly sets page response codes.
- Search tabs are no longer missing on the result page.
- An API cache error has been resolved.
- Cross-Origin mode and JS Wrapper are no longer active by default when upgrading.