You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser
[XFA] Multiple Countdown
No permission to buy (€4.00)
- Countdown block shows expired countdown in sidebar when on manage page
- View countdown page permission
- Sidebar widgets layout revamped
- Missing textCtrl class on display location select
- WYSIWYG editor for the countdown description field
- Option to limit the number of countdowns displayed in the sidebar
- Option to hide countdowns with end date in more than X hours in the sidebar
- ErrorException: Undefined index: running
- ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
- Countdown was right to left while it should be left to right for right to left languages
- Countdown not displayed in Widget Framework on pages other than forum list
- When configured with a link, clicking the countdown title redirect to the management page instead of the link.
- Running countdown can now be edited
- Option to select whether countdown shall be displayed in sidebar, at the top above breadcrumb or on a dedicated countdowns page.
- Dedicated countdowns page with additional description displayed along with countdown.
If you had version 2.1.0 installed, remove the following folders from your server after the add-on upgrade :
- CSS issue in IE11 > Change of countdown script from flipclock to flipcountdown
- Error when importing [bd] Widget Framework widget
- New flipclock like layout with option to select between default layout and new layout
- XenPorta 2 Widget