XF2 [S70] Steam Authentication and Integration (Connected Accounts) - NEW: ANALYTICS, XF1 IMPORTING

XF2 [S70] Steam Authentication and Integration (Connected Accounts) - NEW: ANALYTICS, XF1 IMPORTING 1.7.6

No permission to buy ($14.49)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
Additional requirements
Steam API key (https://steamcommunity.com/dev/apikey)
PHP >= 5.4
SSL
License
One purchase per domain. Licenses will be suspended in the case of piracy.
Updates duration
12 Months / Next major version (E.g., from V1.xx to V2.xx) - Whichever is longer
Visible branding
No
The leading Steam integration module for XenForo 2

This add-on provides a fully functional XF2 connected account provider for Steam. This means it integrates perfectly with the existing sign-in system and feels native to XenForo 2 - like an add-on should.

Example forums
Running our add-on? Shoot me a PM and I’ll add you to the list!

Current features
  • IMPORTANT: Data importer for XenForo 1 - no need to lose your existing userbase
    Please see the included README file for instructions
  • NEW: Game analytics - know your users better
  • Login and registration via Steam
  • Linking of existing accounts
  • Profile picture synchronization
  • Extensive association and dissociation logs
  • Fine-grained permissions and privacy system
    • Optionally prevent non-Steam registrations for new users
    • Optionally prevent dissociation of Steam accounts
    • Choose who may see Steam IDs, profiles, and banners
  • User list and statistics
  • Steam profile banners
  • Display Steam IDs in posts and private messages
Coming soon
  • ServerGuard integration (paid extension)
  • Got a suggestion? Shoot me a message!
SUPPORT NOTICE

If you are having trouble with the add-on, please refrain from asking for support on the discussion thread itself. Troubleshooting can involve sensitive information and other things that are not ideal for public view.

Instead, we offer support via the following:
FAQ:
See the FAQ for information regarding updates, installation, discounts, and alternative payment options.

Related resources
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xf1-s70-steam-authentication-integration-xenforo-1-x.6346/
Author
Assadi
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 9 ratings

Latest updates

1. Add-on Compatibility Fixes

Changes: Resolve a couple of silly mistakes with some of the database queries causing issues...
  2. Privacy notice and bug fixes

Changes: Prevent exception when the API cannot access user games Prevent users from being...
  3. Add user activity phrases

Changes: Add activity phrases for when a user is browsing the analytics pages

Latest reviews

This is the best solution of those currently available for XF2 (I tried everything).
The author-an excellent coder.
excellent addon. Integrated into my web software without any difficulty and developers are very friendly.
This is the best solution of those currently available for XF2 (I tried everything).
The author-an excellent coder.
Assadi
Assadi
Thanks for the kind words! Let me know if you run into any issues or have any suggestions 😉
Very good product, i payd and it was delivered instantly after payment was finished ;) Thanks Hope more usefull products will come :)
Very good support, incredible adon very useful, thanks for your work, highly recommended ,thank you very much
Assadi
Assadi
Thanks for the review, Nico! Let me know if you have any suggestions or improvements.
High Quality Add-on for Xenforo 2, with regular feature updates and bug fixes.
Fantastic support from the developers who take on feedback in a welcoming manner.
I am looking forward to further development of this add-on!
Assadi
Assadi
Hey! Thanks for the kind words! Let us know if there is anything that could be improved. Looking forward to the future as well ;-)
Great addon and developers are very helpful. Was able to help me figure out some issues with my setup and discover some third-party conflicts. Even offered to give another developer insight into the issue. Thanks, guys!
Assadi
Assadi
Thanks for the stellar review! Let us know if you have any suggestions or anything that could be improved.
Seems to be working well for login. I would like to see the ability to display the users steam card/current playing status on their profile and also as a part of their messages like you can with the old XF1 add on.
Assadi
Assadi
Hey! Thanks for the review and suggestion. Version 1.5.2 now includes the Steam cards as requested ;-)
This is an amazing addon, Assadi has done an amazing job. Whats even more amazing is the support Assadi gives. He really goes above and beyond to help his customers. Keep up the good work.
Assadi
Assadi
Thanks for the review! I'm glad everything has worked out well for you. Just let me know if there are any feature requests or anything you'd like improved.