[31 Nov 2014] Project suspended. Maybe it will resume in the future.
- Compatible XF Versions:
What is it?
xenStreams provides the user the option to view your streaming channel on its website. Now even Radio.
How does it work?
xenStreams is fully integrated in XenForo.
- Can enable or disable the add-on
- You can enable or disable the channel Twitch
- You can enable or disable the chat channel Twitch
- Can enter your username Twitch
- Can inserie an image as a background
- Can enter other streaming media.
The administrator can use this add-on in reference with your own or other people's Twitch channel, can enable chat in relation all'username inserted, you can place a picture as the background and may put other streaming link.
[v.1.0.1] Added the display system of the streaming channel in Top Forum.
[v.1.0.2] Added the function Radio.
[v.1.0.4] Added the function "Only Registered". Fixed Bug Menu.
[v.1.0.6] Added function Volume Audio.
- xenStreams Add-on
- Instructions for settings
- Upload contents of upload folder to root directory, overwriting any existing files.
- Install addon-xenStreams.xml file.
To get this add-on you can contact me via private conversation just plain clicking on the button at the top right.
Thank you for your attention
Unmaintained xenStreams&Radio 1.0.6
xenStreams provides the user the option to view your streaming channel on its website
- Added function Volume Audio. Feb 14, 2014
- Added display Title, Information and Score event streaming Dec 20, 2013
- Added the function "Only Registered". Fixed Bug Menu. Dec 10, 2013