1. 1.3
  2. 1.4
  3. 1.5
Additional requirements
php 5.4+
License
https://atelieraphelion.com/products/license-agreement
Updates duration
12 months ($5 yearly renewal + GST for Australian Residents)
Visible branding
No
Update (2016 May 28th):
@Xon has taken over this @Daniel Hood's add-on. This product is now available for purchase again. For more information read this thread.

Do you have a node (or more) on your site that you would like to avoid being indexed? This is the add on for you. This add on allows you to (un)check a box that will make it so the threads and posts from within are not indexed and cannot be searched (using the XenForo search functionality, search engines may still have access to your content based on other settings).

When you change your settings, old content will not be removed from the index until you force the index to be rebuilt. You can do this by editing a thread individually, moving all the threads out of the node and then back into it, or by rebuilding your search index entirely.

-------

Before selecting to exclude the node from the search index:

SearchResults-Start.png

Setting the option

Options.png

Results after:

SearchResults-After.png

Installation

I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade or [#] Install and Upgrade to install this addon.
Author
Xon
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from Xon

Latest updates

1. Now under new management

I've taken over this add-on from @Daniel Hood, and it's now available on my site, Atelier...

Latest reviews

I am very grateful to the author, because the users on my forum asked about the exclusion of certain forums from the search index. Using this mod managed to do it without interference in code of XenForo. Thanks!
Top Bottom