1. 1.3
  2. 1.4
  3. 1.5
Additional requirements
php 5.4+
License
https://atelieraphelion.com/products/license-agreement
Updates duration
12 months ($10 yearly renewal + GST for Australian Residents)
Visible branding
No
Multiple Prefixes!

Ever run into a situation where you want to prefix a thread with multiple tags? Now you can. All the same features still work, clicking a prefix shows all threads prefixed with that same prefix. Searching for a prefix will show all threads that contain that prefix (plus the other ones it has).

Supported content types
  • Threads
  • Resources
Disclaimer

This add-on has to overwrite the thread prefix javascript and the {xen:helper threadprefix} helper, if you have another add on that also overwrites either of those please open a support ticket as this will very likely conflict.

Installation

I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade to install this addon.
  • ThreadView.webp
    ThreadView.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 8,203
  • forum_options.webp
    forum_options.webp
    4.4 KB · Views: 2,327
Author
Xon
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.45 star(s) 22 ratings

More resources from Xon

Latest updates

1. 1.8.16 - Maintenance update

Catch case where correct index usage does not always happen when filtering a forum by a prefix
  2. 1.8.15 - Maintenance update

Workaround for mysql de-optimizer generating vastly under performant queries when filtering by...
  3. 1.8.14 - Maintenance update

Bulk CLI rebuild script Improve prefix rebuild logic for single prefixes (ensure...

Latest reviews

I just bought the addon yesterday, i got trouble but then i got supported from Xon when i contacted him, good support and great addon also, i've tested a few addons like this but i can say this addon still the best, keep it up and keep updating it if you could Xon, and thanks for the great addon :)
Great add-on with great support. Prefixes > tags forever! We couldn't run a site without multi prefix
I bought this add-on to xF1 some time ago on xenmods.com. If there will be a version for xF2 I will definitely buy it once again!
It helps to organize topics without the need to create more and more categories and subforums.

Now I'm waiting for update this add-on to xF2 :)
This is an absolutly powerful addon. Especially userfull if you would like to reduce subforums and use multiple prefixes instead. Support by Xon is additionally just great, added features (here: bulk-update in acp) on request in a short time. Thank you!
Extremely useful for when you want to have more than one prefix for a thread. There are many usage scenarios for this and this functionality should have been a core feature of XF.

The frontend UI of selecting the prefixes is simple and works well.

What's great is that Xon is one of the few XF add-on developers who keeps adding features and is shockingly quick to look at and resolve issues (which I've only had once with this specific add-on, and the issue was fixed within 20 minutes of me reporting it).

You should buy this add-on even if you don't have the biggest need for it at the moment, just to support Xon's work.
Thanks for such a wonderful addon. Working nicely on my forums. Long over due in installing this addon !
Great support and a life saver add-on. I manage hundreds of clients on a daily basis and navigate through each one's needs is almost impossible. By having multiple prefixes I know exactly who needs more attention and exactly solve their issue. Thanks Xon for adopting this add-on from Daniel and keep developing it.
This product must have 5 stars due to easy to use, very good and fast to support. I like it and highly recommend !!!
This add-on has become essential in organizing threads on our forum, I really don't know what we'd do without it. Now that @Xon has taken over development, bug fixes and support requests are answered extremely quickly. I can't recommend this enough for virtually any Xenforo forum.
Love it! Easy and very powerful add-on! Looking forward to see what will come from my forum with this! I need more than one prefix in sell/buy category, and this add-on manage to help users on first look find what they need. It has very big potential, and with few better (IMHO) logical and styling improvements by Xon , should take position of top 10 xenforo addons.
Top Bottom