1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenforo User Map v1.1.3

User map generated on Google Map from user's profile location INCL. LIFETIME UPDATES!

1. localhost8080
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    contact me for installation/customization on commercial sites if help needed
    License:
    commercial
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment
    This extensions generates a user map with all your forum users who filled out their location field in their profile.

On installation, this extension will geolocate your user settings.

IMPORTANT: due to Google Maps API limitation, the installation time depends on your user amount. It takes about 1 second to geolocate 10 users.

So if you have to geolocate 2000 users, the installation time will take additional 200 seconds to complete.

If your users change their location in their profile, the extension will geolocate the new location and update the map.

Live demo: http://www.800gs.de/mopedmap/

Live demo with clustered map: http://www.800gs.de/pages/tmp_usermap/

Zoom in & out to see live clustering. Click on cluster to split subclusters and users at the end of a cluster.

Note that this extension doesn't geolocate more than 2500 locations within 24 hours for free. Custom google map / open map api subscriptions can be implemented for unlimited geolocating.

Branding removal costs depend on your forum size. If you want me to import existing geolocation data or want me to geolocate your user locations (>2500 users) contact me please.

Thank you & enjoy.

Images

1. screen3.png
    2. screen1.png
    3. 1.1.1.png
    Maddrax, BoomBoomUlli, Hoffi and 2 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Arun Kumar
    Arun Kumar
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1.3
    Best Support i had ever received when we had issues with google API handling, hands down david.

My users are delighted so as me :)
  2. TRGCommunity
    TRGCommunity
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    Works without any problems. That's exactly what we were looking for, thank you very much for sharing!
  3. PyroM
    PyroM
    5/5,
    Love it, runs without issues on my migration server. Importer from old vB "Vossis membermap" is included and works fine, installer generated +7.000 member entries in +2.000 locations (out of vB membermap and migrated location entries in vB), which are now displayed in clusters, with own icon.gif marker for single members. Location changes by members are immediatly displayed on map. It's funny, which locations Google sometimes generates for some unspecific/shortened user locations ;)
  4. Canario
    Canario
    5/5,
    Works very good, installation was easy, response was fast. This AddOn saved me a lot of time and made it hassle-free to have a usermap on my forum :-) I recommend
  5. Gazhyde
    Gazhyde
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    Just purchased this to replace outdated/unsupported map plugin I had been using since moving to XenForo. I took recommendations from another site owner as well before purchasing so was pretty confident in it's abilities.

Have to say I'm not at all disappointed! My previous member map required you to manually add yourself to it, whereas this does it automatically if the location field is populated for a member. I've gone from having c200 on the map to 448 :)

Configuration is pretty straightforwards through the ACP, and the option to easily change the map marker was a nice touch. My members are all pinned using a BMW logo!
  6. PhiHDN
    PhiHDN
    5/5,
    I use it for my CaravanVN club where the location is very meaningful with my users. We can use this to track members on their caravan tours. I hope my users will love it.
    I installed it easily without any issue.

I hope this add on would be developed more features in future.
    Thanks!
  7. BoomBoomUlli
    BoomBoomUlli
    5/5,
    Sehr Gut Die Beste Map die Ich bisher hatte ( waren viele Forensysteme ) Danke für die gute Arbeit
  8. dknife
    dknife
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.8
    Easy to install and worked perfectly. Only had a few hundred members with locations set so it was very fast to parse them.
  9. Designbox
    Designbox
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.7
    I am pretty sure my users will like it...
    Thanks a very nice piece of code!
  10. oman
    oman
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.7
    Great add on. Developer is very responsive and helpful!