Resource icon

[XenBulletin] Advanced Open Graph 1.2.2

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
Additional requirements
[XB] XenBulletins Core ---> https://xenbulletins.com/index.php?threads/xb-core-package.13/
Updates duration
1 year updates and support - 20 USD
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
This addon have following feature

Features:
  • Get first image of thread and add it as og:image
  • Usergroup permission for set og: image
  • User can any og: image url permission base

Pricing
Add-on costs $20.00 USD that includes one year of support and updates with permanent access to product versions released in license validity period. Yearly extension costs $20.00 USD

Licensing Information

You will get a License Key upon purchase, which will be available in license tab on addon page .The key should be entered in product's Options page in XenForo Admin Panel.

Once entered and saved you will see full details about your current license status. The key can be used only on one board and one server, so if you move the board, you need to change license information.

The product include a callbacks, that execute via cron jobs. License check is done only when you edit/save product's options or upgrade the product to the next version.
Author
fahad ashraf
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.67 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from fahad ashraf

Latest updates

1. [XenBulletin] Advanced Open Graph

Fixed Issue: Due to internal problem of our system delete some license and then some of client...
  2. [XenBulletin] Advanced Open Graph 1.2

Update include : Get image from "[\IMG]" tag if no attachment on thread

Latest reviews

Great addon for xenforo 2 .. thanks for addon and thanks for your support

this addon help forum for show first image in the thread automatically as og:image and twitter
After a very brief conversation, I purchased this add-on and was assured support. After reporting the add-on is not working, support was offered for 30$ - no thanks
fahad ashraf
fahad ashraf
I asked for the payment because problem is on your side your some add-on is conflicting in that case that can i do i just can only debug it an remove conflicting obviously it will take time thats why i demand for payment.
This addon help to show big image on Facebook and twitter.
Or we can manually put URL of image instead of first image on thread.