[OzzModz] XFRM Gallery Widget

[OzzModz] XFRM Gallery Widget 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.2
License
Single Use License (may be used on one website)
Updates duration
Lifetime for Xenforo versions listed above
Visible branding
No
xfrm_gallery.png

Requirements:
XenForo 2.2.0+

Description:
XFRM Gallery widget allow you to you get a slider and resource view at the same time on multiple places. addon contain the option of selected category and more++

XFRM Gallery option allow you to make the function to use it for more creative to show the resource.

Features
Slider of selected category
Resource of selected category
sort Option for both slider and resource
option to remove the container - Advanced mode
Option to disable slider and resource

Slider
ezgif-5-09bf88d4c092.gif

1566753879435.png

With Advance Mode no container
1566753851025.png

Options
1566753761385.png

HOW IT WORKS

After installing the addon, you have all settings a widget to given location of xfrm widget position

Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ If you Like it
Related resources
if you need the grid please use the my old addon resource grid
Author
Ozzy47
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Ozzy47

Latest updates

1. [OzzModz] XFRM Gallery Widget for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.0.0

2.0.0 Initial release under [OzzModz]
  2. [Xenbros] XFRM Gallery widget 1.1.7

Added : Missing Phrase Added : Icon option of resource so not need to write the icon size in...
  3. [Xenbros] XFRM Gallery widget 1.1.6

Fixed : Slider loading with fade effect

Latest reviews

This was exactly the widget I was looking for my featured resources. Saved me a lot of time coding out my own widget. Thanks guys.
Nice plugin! Setting the size of the icon is displayed through it. This means that from 96 pixels, we can specify how much we need and reload the icons on the new one. Excellent solution. The slideshow display is pleasing to the eye.
_ _ _
Отличный плагин! Настройка размера иконки выведено через него. Это значит, что от 96 пикселей, мы можем задать сколько нужно и перезагрузить иконки по новой. Отличное решение. Отображение слайдов радует глаз.
Amazing add-on and a total essential for our website! Really well made! Would definitely recommend this to others!
Excellent addon that is an essential for our website that mainly uses the XFRM. Great product and great support from the developer.
Top Bottom