[OzzModz] User Upgrade Notification

[OzzModz] User Upgrade Notification 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.2
License
Single Use License (may be used on one website)
Updates duration
Lifetime for Xenforo versions listed above
Visible branding
No
User upgrade Notification addon will increase your overall sales of user upgrade, as your visitors will get more confidence in upgrading when they see how other are buying.

Delay First Notification – Delay first notification for x seconds after the visitor lands on your website.

Delay between popups – Useful to space out popups for few seconds.

Disable notification on mobile – Custom mobile breakpoints to hide notification for small screen

Display on Every pages – display notification on all pages

User avatar – actual user avatar

Purchase date – Start date of user upgrade with will show with a moment of time

Notification screenshot
1567390496156.png

Options
1567936358120.webp

With some customization of Custom css
1567527459469.png

HOW IT WORKS

After installing the addon, you have all settings in option and style properties for notification

Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ If you Like it
  • 1567390594573.webp
    1567390594573.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 191
  • userupgrade.mp4
    2.7 MB
Author
Ozzy47
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

3.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Ozzy47

Latest updates

1. [OzzModz] User Upgrade Notification for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.0.0

2.0.0 Initial release under [OzzModz]
  2. [Xenbros] User upgrade Notification 1.0.2

Fixed : js issues Added : select option to choose which upgrade notification will show Added ...

Latest reviews

I got NO CLUE what the dude below me is talking about.. But this addon works & looks great!!!
I even accidently purchased the XF1.1 Version by mistake, and contacted the staff and they fixed my order for me even after a week!!
There staff was extremally quick to answer and even quicker to provide support.
Ozzy47
Ozzy47
Thanks for the golden words 🙏🏻🤩 🤘🏻
Not working on the forum. Terrible. Purchased this from them because used broken leaked version so i thought it is because of that, but no, even original purchased version is broken and you can't see it live anywhere for test it. After refund request they only say they are not giving refunds and that they will win every paypal dispute. Thanks for this experience, never again.
Ozzy47
Ozzy47
welcome for these word first of all you have using our more then 2 addon without purchasing them by downloading from other sites and ask support for that and when i ask for the forum url you declined to share it.
Top Bottom