Compatible XF 2.x versions
2.0, 2.1
License
1 licence for 1 Webiste
Updates duration
1 year
Visible branding
No

Home-blog addon allow you to you get a latest thread of selected node on separate page with pagination like wordpress blog on xenforo with featured thread option with Custom image url if there is no attachment in thread

Featured thread option allow you to highlight the thread in featured section

Features
Enable Featured Thread Section
Enable Sidebar
Image Height
Select node to get latest thread
Where to show feature button
Max Thread in page
Default Thumbnail Image

With Sidebar

1568916400072.png

List Layout

1568916461992.png

with pagination

Home-blog Options

screencapture-localhost-xenforo21-admin-php-2019-08-10-15_29_56 (1).png

Hide Featured Thread

Featured Thread button in selected thread

HOW IT WORKS

After installing the addon, you have all settings in option like which forum you want to get featured thread option and which forum you want to show in blog

Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ If you Like it

Author
hemant_bhardwaj
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from hemant_bhardwaj

Latest updates

1. [Xenbros] Home Blog for Xenforo2 1.4.1

Fixed : Widget position below thread this is simple fix so not need of upgrade version please re...
  2. [Xenbros] Home Blog for Xenforo2 1.4.1

Fixed : Ajax scroll were not working after 1.4.0 update Added : Missing Phrase of By in widget...
  3. [Xenbros] Home Blog for Xenforo2 1.4.0

Fixed : Grid css issues Added : Widget position blog Feature thread Added : widget position...

Latest reviews

The best decision on blog and news output. And when you add the ability to place widgets on top and bottom of the center, it's just super. It easily displays the news with the sections you specify. The main thing is not to forget that the first uploaded attachment will be perceived as a logo of the news. The author is good! I recommend it.
_ _ _
Лучшее решение на тему блога и вывода новостей. А когда добавили возможность размещать виджеты сверху и снизу по центру, то просто супер. Он без проблем выводит новости с указанными вами разделов. Главное не забываем, что первое загруженное вложение он будет воспринимать, как лого новости. Автор молодец! Рекомендую.
Works great and is easy to use from the get-go! Really useful and easy to work with from an admin and user perspective.
A good addon, it looks beautiful, but there is still something to work on and refine, thanks to the author.
Great work. For me this is in combination with your Thread header addon a good replacement for my blog. Thanks!
hemant_bhardwaj
hemant_bhardwaj
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I'm glad you like it, and I hope to make it better soon.