[Xenbros] Attachment Pro

[Xenbros] Attachment Pro 1.0.0

No permission to buy ($10.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.1
License
Single Use License (must be used on one website)
Updates duration
1 Year
Visible branding
No
attachment-pro.png

Attachment Pro addon give a new UI look to attachment and give function to Like and reply to download attachment by giving permission

Attachment UI

1570902501840.png

Like and Reply Function

1570902563742.png

Option

1570902816317.png

Note - More function will add soon

Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ If you Like it

THIS ADDON IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE XF2 BUNDLE

Author
hemant_bhardwaj
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from hemant_bhardwaj

Latest reviews

This did not work at all. It took all the attachments out of all the posts in threads as well as the Resource Manager. When anyone tried to upload an attachment, it would only simply show the link and not the actual image or attachment. I tried many things to try to get it to work, including changing the options, disabling other add-ons to see if there was a conflict and nothing has worked.

I had asked a question on the XenBros website and it was answered immediately, but since then support is no where to be found. I asked if this add-on worked with XFRM.....no answer. I told them that the add-on was not working as expected.....no answer. I've also asked for a refund now and still there is no answer.

I suggest you stay away from this add-on as it does not work at all & there is NO support once you have purchased it and installed it.
hemant_bhardwaj
hemant_bhardwaj
Thanks for purchasing addon but as I can see there is no conversation from you in my account and there a not a single message addon discussion
We are happy to change your mind 😊