> Version 1.1.4<
Minor Code Optimization & PHP 7 Compatibility
This upgrade is recommended for all customers who wish to reinstall this add-on or use PHP 7. There are no bug fixes in this release.
NEW: Enhanced Installation/Uninstallation Code
NEW: PHP 7 Compatibility
[wmtech] User Self Delete Lite - Installation / Upgrade & Usage Instructions
- Enhanced Installation/Uninstallation Code
- PHP 7 Compatibility
Removed the option to change the attribution of content created by deleted users due to the usage of deprecated code in the original codebase.
If you want to retain this option, do not upgrade and accept the error message in your XenForo Server Error Log. It can be disregarded safely.
We recommend everyone to upgrade to the PRO version of this add-on as it uses a much more modern codebase and offers a lot of additional features.
- Removed Deprecated Code
- Removed the option to change the attribution of content
This version provides 2 important bug fixes that are necessary if you ever uninstall this add-on. We recommend to upgrade!
We also reworked the Self Delete User Log in ACP. Since the "Clear Log" feature was never coded for this add-on and thus removed in the last version, the log could only be cleared manually in the database (you needed to be an expert to do this). From this version on we no longer store any requests of already deleted users in the log. This is why the log was renamed to "Pending User Deletion Log". Also, since requests are no longer in the log file after being processed the log anonymizer features have been removed.
The file path of the add-on has been changed in this version. After the upgrade, you may delete the directory "/library/UserSelfDelete" from your server, as it is no longer needed.
We also did some adaptions for compatibility with our just released brand new, highly optimized coded [WMTech] User Self Delete PRO add-on.
- Fixed bug with add-on not removing its table from the database when uninstalled
- Fixed bug with add-on not removing its permissions when uninstalled
- Other minor Bugfixes
- Changed log handling, no longer stores processed requests
- Changed label from "User Self Delete Log" to "Pending User Deletion Log"
- Removed log anonymizer options since all processed log entries are removed
- Changed file path location of the add-on
- Added Compatibility for brand new [WMTech] User Self Delete PRO
Moving the ressource download to new support site.
NO need to download or update for existing users!
- Fixed pagination in "self delete log" admin view
- Removed "clear self delete log" feature
(no one seems to use this and it also would create problems if used)
- Optimized deletion of users and fixed the error occuring if too many users deleted themselves within the same hour
Please upload all files to your server overwriting existing ones and import the XML in yur ACP. You may use any optional Add-On Installers, if you like.
We decided to shoot another update out again quickly. Sorry.
- Removes 1 unnecessary code event listener
- Added support to remove changes done by this add-on from XenForo's User Change Log
Upload all files to your server overwriting the existing ones and install the add-ons XML in your ACP. You may use any optional Add-On Installer, if you like.
- Added compatibility with XenForo route filters
Add-on will work even when route filters are enabled
- Performance optimization
- Delete pending delete request from database if the user is deleted manually before the date of automatic deletion
Please upload all files, overwriting the existing ones and install the XML in your ACP. As an alternative, you may use any optional Add-On Installer.
Fixed a wrong version number in the XML.
No need to download and reinstall for anyone who has already downloaded 1.0.4 since it was released.
* Minor bugfix to solve an error with the redirect to the "restore account" screen (only affected forums with the XF "friendly url" feature not activated)
* XenForo 1.4 compatible
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.