1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WGBB] User of the Month 1.0

Feature your users for a time frame of your choice.

1. JordanH
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Visible Branding:
    No
    This addon like all my other addons are being provided for free. Feel free to purchase a premium subscription ($2.99) on my webmaster forum www.WebGuruBB.com or feel free to donate by sending donations to payments@pardy.co via paypal. Thanks.

This addon that was coded by Aayush allows you to select users on your forum to be featured in your sidebar. I call it User of the Month because that's how long each user is featured on my site. However, you can feature them for as long as you like (a day, week, month, year, etc)

[​IMG]

To use, upload the files and install the addon via the xml file provided. In the ACP you can choose the user id of the user you wish to feature. Make sure your "Display UOM in Sidebar" is checked if you are not using the widget framework.

[​IMG]
    This addon is compatible with the Widget Framework. To use with the widget framework, upload all the files, and the provided xml addon. In the ACP head over to your widget framework and import the "Widget Framework.xml" file. Make sure that the "Display UOM in Sidebar" is checked off in the addon options.

[​IMG]

LICENSE:
    - You may use this addon on any of your valid XenForo sites.
    - You are free to edit and use the addon to your liking.
    - You may not redistribute this addon elsewhere, or claim it as your own.
    - You may share this addon on other sites as long as the link comes to this download page.

If you appreciate the effort we take to release custom items for you, please feel free to donate.

Recent Reviews

1. Hristo Avramov
    Hristo Avramov
    5/5,
    Version: 1.00
    It is great, helps users to post more.
    1. JordanH
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the rating!
  2. Aayush
    Aayush
    5/5,