Watermarker

Beta Watermarker 1.0.0 Beta 7

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.1
  2. 2.2
This add-on allows you to watermark all images saved via the attachment system. You have 100% control over who sees the watermark and which attachment types it is applied to. Of course, the original image is never changed, as with other Wassermark add-ons or also at the Media Gallery.

Features:
  • Original image will not be changed!
  • Existing attachments are processed
  • The permissons can be used to control who should see the watermark.
    and via the options, in which add-ons it should be active. This gives you 100% control.
  • Watermark per text
  • Watermark by image
  • or both
  • Cache time is adjustable or also deactivatable
  • Selectable in which forums the add-on should be active
  • Selectable for which group the watermark is visible (permission)

Read the FAQ

Example:
Le_palais_Chaillot_et_la_Défense,_vu_du_troisième_étage_(Paris) (1).jpg

Our add-ons do not include "Call Home" functionality!
Demo Photo by Gzen92 https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Le_palais_Chaillot_et_la_Défense,_vu_du_troisième_étage_(Paris).jpg
  • settings.png
    settings.png
    433.6 KB · Views: 85
Author
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from 0815

Latest updates

1. 1.0.0 Beta 7

add - Option to work only from a certain attachment ID. For example, to avoid duplicate...
  2. 1.0.0 Beta 6

add - several new variables for watermark text, currentYear, uploadDate and uploadYear fixed -...
  3. 1.0.0 Beta 5

This update removes the changes from the previous version. [add] It is now dynamically...

Latest reviews

A great plugin that adds watermarks to images without destroying their original state. It makes things much easier for those who post a lot of pictures on the forum. I would recommend.
Great plugin. Watermarks are displayed on the visibility of any group. Supports forums, conversations, XFRM, XFMG and pleasantly pleased with DragonByte eCommerce support. I recommend it.
Thank you very much friend,is working perfectly now, my sincere greetings.
=D 100% Recomended nice .
Absolutely a must have add-on. Very well done and it does exactly what it says. Tested on various images and working like a charm. Contribution is coming your way :)