• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Velour

Unmaintained Velour 1.0.3

No permission to buy ($9.99)

promo.png

Velour is now available for free, here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/velour.5080/

Features
  • CSS3 based styles, optimized for fast load.
  • Ready for future XenForo releases, no important css files changed, minimum template edits.
  • Supports flexible page width.
  • Navigation can contain lots of tabs, as like as tab links. This is the first XenForo style ever that features this technology.
  • Fixed user bar on the top. Can be disabled in preferences.
And also, this style can be purchased for only 10$! Hurry up and buy it on my forum :)
Branding removal option also avaliable.
Screenshots
screen1.png screen2.png screen3.png screen4.png

Demo

Colour themes
Red colour theme
screen-red1.png
Green colour theme
screen-green1.png
Pink colour theme
screen-pink1.png
Brown colour theme
screen-brown1.png
More coming soon.

You can purchase colour themes pack for 10$, this will give you an access to download all colour themes for Velour.
Important info: you'll need to buy Velour first, then themes pack. Themes pack purchase won't give you access to the style.
Author
CyberAP
First release
Last update
Rating
4.20 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from CyberAP

Latest updates

1. Update for XF 1.2.3

Style is now updated for XF 1.2.3. No responsive design support at this time.
  2. Updated for 1.1.5

Style is now updated for XF 1.1.5; Improved results look in profile view.
  3. Updated for 1.1.4

Style is updated for XenForo 1.1.4

Latest reviews

Класс, задумался нащет покупки...
Not copied, like Mr. Blogger says. It has the same style. Great theme!
I loved the theme it's optimized very well. It took the best at google speed test for me.and it doesnt matter for me to copy from the velvet theme. what is important is the giving the last shape to this theme. it would be nicer if you dont be a jerk against him
A very professional looking design.
Copied from Velvet on Skinbox.