1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Velour 1.0.3

Pretty style in blue colours

1. CyberAP

Velour is now available for free, here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/velour.5080/

• CSS3 based styles, optimized for fast load.
    • Ready for future XenForo releases, no important css files changed, minimum template edits.
    • Supports flexible page width.
    • Navigation can contain lots of tabs, as like as tab links. This is the first XenForo style ever that features this technology.
    • Fixed user bar on the top. Can be disabled in preferences.
    And also, this style can be purchased for only 10$! Hurry up and buy it on my forum :)
    Branding removal option also avaliable.
    screen1.png screen2.png screen3.png screen4.png

Colour themes
    Red colour theme
    Green colour theme
    Pink colour theme
    Brown colour theme
    More coming soon.

You can purchase colour themes pack for 10$, this will give you an access to download all colour themes for Velour.
    Important info: you'll need to buy Velour first, then themes pack. Themes pack purchase won't give you access to the style.
    Booth, ManuTdi, sandis and 5 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Update for XF 1.2.3
  2. Updated for 1.1.5
  3. Updated for 1.1.4

Recent Reviews

1. sandis
    Version: 1.0
    Класс, задумался нащет покупки...
  2. Daniel 'RTRD'
    Daniel 'RTRD'
    Not copied, like Mr. Blogger says. It has the same style. Great theme!
  3. StRonK
    I loved the theme it's optimized very well. It took the best at google speed test for me.and it doesnt matter for me to copy from the velvet theme. what is important is the giving the last shape to this theme. it would be nicer if you dont be a jerk against him
  4. Adam Howard
    Adam Howard
    A very professional looking design.
  5. Mr. Blogger
    Mr. Blogger
    Copied from Velvet on Skinbox.