1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vanity Names 1.4.2

Quick links to user profiles!

1. Liam W
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Updates Duration:
    12 Months, £5 Renewal
    Visible Branding:
    No
    This add-on allows user with permission to specify a 'Vanity Name'.

This vanity name allows easy access to their profile, by navigating to <yourdomain>/<vanity_name>.

You can also specify a global prefix and/or suffix (which is @ here at XF Liam).

For Example: https://xf-liam.com/@liam

You can choose to have the vanity name URL redirect to their profile URL, or have the vanity name URL be their profile URL.

The ability to set vanity names is permission controlled.

There is an option to automatically generate vanity names at registration, a rebuilder to rebuild all vanity names as well as an option to stop people setting their own vanity names on a global basis.

Images

1. Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 8.17.57 PM.png
    2. Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 8.18.17 PM.png
    3. Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 8.18.39 PM.png
    4. Screen Shot 2016-03-11 at 10.06.28 AM.png
    5. Screen Shot 2016-03-11 at 10.06.37 AM.png
    Robert, erich37 and Alex S like this.

Recent Updates

1. Full Stops & CSS
  2. Profile Vanity Name Display
  3. Prefix & Suffix

Recent Reviews

1. oO5 Dynasty
    oO5 Dynasty
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.2
    What can i say it does the job. This is something i was looking for because my member profile page urls were way to long. Now it looks professional and now members want to share their page links. It should actually be a core feature in xenforo, but i'm happy to support this add-on developer by getting this awesome add-on. Thank You!
  2. electrogypsy
    electrogypsy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.2
    Despite the simplicity of this addon it truly has changed my site for the better. I love how this addon doesn't generate conflicting urls and having short profile urls makes my community feel more alike a social networking site than a forum, and that's a good thing! This simply works, and I would definitely recommend you try it!