4. 1.3
  5. 1.4
License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
Updates duration
An active subscription is required to access premium features
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment

This add-on adds the following additional criteria to the add/edit screen in the Admin Control Panel for user group promotions, notices, trophies, Privacy Groups by Waindigo and any other add-on/feature that allows selection of user criteria:
  • current date or time (added to User Group Promotions only);
  • number of friends or personal friends (in conjunction with the Friends by Waindigo add-on);
  • user's age (older or younger than);
  • number of likes given*;
  • number of warnings given*;
  • number of warning points given;
  • number of discussions started*;
  • number of posts in a specific thread(s)*;
  • number of posts in a specific node(s)*;
  • number of discussions started in a specific node(s)*;
  • number of social forums joined or social forums created (in conjunction with the Social Groups by Waindigo add-on);
  • user having not completed the occupation, about you or custom title field;
  • user having been registered for less than a certain number of days;
  • user hasn't logged on in X days;
  • user hasn't posted for at least X days;
  • user has posted at least X times in the last Y days
  • 'non-empty' custom user fields;
All criteria can be selected in addition to or as an alternative to the existing criteria or any other criteria from the list above.

Note that the criteria marked with an asterisk result in additional database queries being called, which may cause the User Group Promotion cron entry to timeout on very large sites in XenForo 1.1. This issue has been resolved in XenForo 1.2.
If you are using the current date or time option for User Group Promotions, you may wish to increase how regular the User Group Promotions cron entry runs. To do this, go to Admin Control Panel > Tools > Cron Entries > User Group Promotions and hold down the Ctrl key to select additional 'Run at minutes'.

If you have Advanced User Group Promotions by Waindigo add-on installed, installing this add-on will automatically uninstall that add-on. Upgrading that add-on will not work as the Add-On ID has changed.
  • advuserupg.webp
    advuserupg.webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 3,380
Author
ThemeHouse
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.75 star(s) 12 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

• UI.X 2
    UI.X 2
    The Ultimate Theme Framework
  • Legend
    Legend
    Make your gaming forum legendary.
  • Prisma
    Prisma
    Brighten up
  • iO Dark Mode
    iO Dark Mode
    Almost as good as the iPhone
  • Gift
    Gift
    Celebrate the gift of giving!

Latest updates

1. Version 1.0.15 released

Removed features: Removed support for ******* Credits add-on.
  2. Version 1.0.14a released

Bug fix: Fixes small bug with 'non empty user field criteria' where fields that were filled and...
  3. Version 1.0.14 released

New feature: Criteria for 'non-empty' custom user fields added; Thanks to Echelon for...

Latest reviews

The warning and report criteria in this addon do not work well. For this reason the criteria have been added to @Xon 's warning/report addons.
I am pretty sure that there are other criteria that also malfunction. This is yet another waindigo addon where I poured my money down the drain. (I sponsored various features for it) I don't know how its possible to mess up something so simple as criteria.

Regardless of the bugs in this addon, it still adds value because some criteria do work.
Does everything I needed - a lot of criteria for my notifications. I wonder why isn't this in the Xenforo basic features yet?
Must have user criteria in order to create awards lists and this fits the bill in separating the wheat from the chaff. Indispensible and highly useful.
This was one of the first addons that I installed on my community, I feel it is of the utmost importance and that it should be integrated into the Xenforo core. Waindigo is an amazing third party developer and I use a number of his addons.
Fantastic, thanks.
thanks that was needed
Works perfectly after figuring out issues. Patient tech support - a must have. Thanks for a wonderful resource!
An excellent resource for anyone who wants to extend user criteria for User Group Promotions and Trophies. Waindigo is also very good to work with in extending the capability of his add-ons. Good, polite communication and swift development of agreed extended capabilities which were delivered much quicker than promised. Thank you!
I've experienced exceptional support from the author of this addon, who is also very personable and enjoyable to speak to. After extensive testing, I've concluded that the bug that MJD speaks of that I also experienced is the result of conflict with other addons, not a bug in Waindigo's code. Nevertheless, he was glad to take a look at things for me and quickly fixed a bug on another one of his addons that I use. High Quality addon by a High Quality offer!
Thank you it works good
Top Bottom