Unmaintained User account self-delete (UASD2) 1.1.5

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
2.0, 2.1
License
1 license = 1 site
Visible branding
Yes, but removable without payment
If you like this add-on, rate it. This helps others to make decisions. If you have any ideas or suggestions don't hesitate and write to me.

DEMO

With this add-on every user can delete himself. This is also in the sense of the GDPR.

Features:
  • Reason for deletion / cancel deletion
  • The password must be confirmed for deletion.
  • Check-box which must be ticked
  • Option: Grace period for the actual account deletion. 0 = Deletion is executed immediately
  • Option: After requesting the deletion Logout takes place
  • Option: After a new login, the cancellation of the deletion takes place
  • Option: User group for pending deletions
  • Option: Delete Account or disable
  • Option to move a disabled account to another group
  • E-Mails for: Account deletion -> scheduled, cancelled, completed
  • Anonymization of User data
  • Permission "Can self delete"
Author
au lait
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.33 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from au lait

Latest updates

1. 1.1.5

[fixed] Under certain circumstances no logout can be done by the add-on, instead an error is...
  2. 1.1.4

[fixed] Template issue
  3. 1.1.3

[fixed] Template issue

Latest reviews

I'm glad that there are tools of this kind also free of charge. UASD2 spares me a lot of work related to the GDPR in the EU. Users who want to delete their accounts can be sure that their username will be deleted at postings as the DSGVO provides. He gets a quick confirmation to his email address before the deletion, then this address will also be deleted.
A small mistake was fixed by the author quickly and in all friendliness. Continue like this "XenMade" :)
Doesn't even seem to add the button to remove account/delete it. Please fix this, i am not sure if you are aware.
Thanks for your great work. It makes it very easy for admins in times with GDPR. I totally recommend this add-on.