- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- Additional requirements
- XenForo Resource Add-on
This will display top resources on forum list sidebar. There you can set the number of resources that you would like to show in the sidebar.
- Download Top Resources.zip and unzip it
- Upload the Eagle directory to your server, the correct location is library/Eagle
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page
- Upload the addon-TopResourcesList.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button
- Admin -> Appearance -> Widget Framework -> Add Widget
- Renderer: [Advanced] Template (without wrapper)
- Template: top_resources_list
- Title: Top Resources
- Position: forum_list
- Go to Template Modifications in Admin CP and disable Top Resources template modification.
- Related resources