Top Posters of the Month (TPM2)

Top Posters of the Month (TPM2) 1.3.0

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
License
1 license = 1 site
If you like this add-on, rate it. This helps others to make decisions. If you have any ideas or suggestions don't hesitate and write to me.

DEMO

This plugin displays a selectable number of users with the most posts of the month (month and year are selectable) on a sepaerate page.

New: Now also available as widget - with 3 Styles

Furthermore the result can be filtered:
Exclude user groups
Exclude user
Exclude nodes.
Author
au lait
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from au lait

Latest updates

1. 1.3.0

[add] UserBanner for TPM [add] Option to disable TPM UserBanner [add] Cron: to cache the data...
  2. 1.2.1

[fixed] Problem with the display of posts
  3. 1.2.0

[add] Widget: Compact Style [add] Widget: List Style [fixed] Widget: Wrong data was displayed...

Latest reviews

A very practical add-on, a developer who listens to problems and suggestions. I recommend this add-on to facilitate interaction with your members !
Superb little addon that's free and more fully featured than other paid versions. Great support also.
I think 5 stars are not enough to describe the passion and interest from au lait to keep this add-on up to date and working, immediately fixing all the small bugs and instantly providing a solution to our problems and requests. This add-on is now perfect and completely suits my needs, thank you so much! ♥
I found a couple of relatively minor styling bugs in version 1.1.0 but this is a very nice addon that I hope will encourage some competition among forum members. I am currently using the sidebar widget. Good job and kudos to the coder! :)
Nice! Very good! This is exactly what I have been looking for. As a module will be perfect! Installed, thank you very much.