Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.1
  2. 2.2
License
MIT
Visible branding
No
Description :
  • This powerful add-on allows you to create 'Title permission strings', which, when included in a thread title, limit access to that thread based on the user criteria system.
  • The ability to add permission strings to threads is permission controlled, and you can choose whether a permission string blocks the user from viewing a thread, or just from replying. Each permission string has its own error message defined, which is displayed to the visitor when they try and access a thread they do not meet the criteria to access.
  • This add-on is under the MIT license.
Feature summary :
  • Options : //TODO
Branding :
  • This add-on does not include branding.
Installation :
  • Download and unzip it.
  • Copy the src/addons/LiamW/TitlePermissionStrings directory to your server.
  • From the AdminCP install the add-on.
Note :
  • Screenshot 2019-05-06 at 13.32.03.webp
    Screenshot 2019-05-06 at 13.32.03.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 465
  • Screenshot 2019-05-06 at 13.32.06.webp
    Screenshot 2019-05-06 at 13.32.06.webp
    48.5 KB · Views: 436
  • Screenshot 2019-05-06 at 13.32.36.webp
    Screenshot 2019-05-06 at 13.32.36.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 419
Author
XenSoluce
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from XenSoluce

Latest updates

1. Update 2.1.1 Fix 2

Changed : Couldn't parse the authorizations, he had an error: Accessed unknown getter 'title'...
  2. Update 2.1.1 Fix 1

Changed : If we created a thread as an invite, there was an error. (@yin9 #Report #Report)...
  3. Update 2.1.1

Changed : Changed add-on title to [Liam W.] Title Permission Strings. Some change in the...

Latest reviews

First of all I want to say RIP Liam, and thanks to he and to you for this add-on.

I like this and I think works correctly at the moment, 0 errors and multiple configuration.
XenSoluce
XenSoluce
Thank you for your review !
Good addon for make some threads private without needing subforums, Liam W fix bugs fast. Recomended :D
Great addon and fantastic service/communication from Liam.

I contacted he for version XF2 of this addon, and he made it on the fly!

He was real quick in developing at a reasonable price. After-sales support from Liam was also great. I buy one year license because it's a beta but will go to lifetime after beta.

This resource it's a must have at any community if you need to permit some level of privacy by your members. Simply add user groups based on custom fields, promotions, reactions score or whatever you want and create the permission string.

Highly Recommended! Go for it, you won't be disappointed.
Top Bottom