Threadloom Newsletter for XenForo 2.x

Threadloom Newsletter for XenForo 2.x 2019-03-26

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
2.0, 2.1
Visible branding
Yes
Threadloom Newsletter lets you easily send your communities best content direct to subscribers' inboxes.

It uses algorithms to select your best content. This produces newsletters with higher click rates, and saves you time. You can send newsletters automatically, or create a review panel to curate them with Curation Assistant.

You can get started in minutes with automated curation. Send up to 25,000 emails per month for free, which includes everything you need for a successful newsletter: SendGrid email delivery, Kickbox email address verification, Curation Assistant, XenForo list synchronization, Acid-tested templates, and reporting. After your first 25,000 emails per month, pricing for additional emails is $0.20 per 1,000 emails.

Threadloom Newsletter also now offers custom scheduling to find the perfect fit for your community's needs. FordRaptorForum.com grew daily traffic by more than 10% with this feature (you can read the case study here).

When you pair Threadloom Newsletter with List Builder (included with Newsletter), you create an opportunity to capture drive-by traffic. Be sure to check out Threadloom’s List Builder here.

Fishlore.png

Installation

(If you've already installed the Threadloom Search plug-in, you can skip the 1st 3 steps below. Threadloom Newsletter uses the same plug-in as Threadloom Search, but you do not need to use Threadloom Search in order to use Threadloom Newsletter.)

• Register on the Threadloom website.
  • Download and install the plug-in.
  • Wait for your forum to be indexed (~500K posts/hr).
  • Update your DNS records (optional).
  • Upload your logo.
Author
threadloom
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from threadloom

Latest reviews

First of all, it's a high quality, professional plugin, didn't have any bugs etc...I have used it on vBulletin and Xenforo boards. The newsletter never went to spam, I never got complaints about the newsletter. It's relatively easy to use and any time I had any issue Threadloom's support was very good and fast to respond. They have accurate analytics which you can confirm by comparing with google analytics. I have a board with 100k users and I was getting ~200 clicks from the newsletter everyday while only doing 1 newsletter monthly.