1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Thread Stencil -- Default and customizable content for posts per forum 1.0.0

This addon let you predefine the editor content when somebody creates a new thread.

1. Dan
    Thread Stencil
    by ExtraLicense

This addon lets you predefine the editor content when somebody creates a new thread. You can define the text for each forum.

How does it work?
    When you edit a node in the ACP, you will now see a new textbox where you can define what will be put by default in the "New Thread" textbox.
    admin.png

The user will then see this:
    client.png

Installation Instructions:
    This addon is Auto Installer Approved.

If you do not have Auto Installer installed, you can install it by doing the following:
    • Upload the content of the upload/library directory to your forum's library directory.
    • Install via the XML file in your admin center
    Additional Information
    • This addon has 1 new Admin Template
    • This addon has 1 new Phrase
    Kenson M, Bram, Sylar and 2 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Let it go
    Let it go
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Nice indeed but i'm wondering if it work on 1.3?
    1. Dan
  2. imspot
    imspot
    5/5,
    Great addon and it works in 1.2.4
  3. Kenson M
    Kenson M
    5/5,
    Thanks, I was looking for something like this!
    1. Dan
  4. Shelley
    Shelley
    5/5,
    Excellent add-on does what it says on the tin and will be useful which I'm already find adding pre-defined template text in posts/areas. Excellent work indeed to the author. Download was instantly available (no waiting required) again, an excellent service provided and very happy.