• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Unmaintained Thread Stencil -- Default and customizable content for posts per forum 1.0.0

No permission to buy ($9.00)
This addon let you predefine the editor content when somebody creates a new thread.
Thread Stencil
by ExtraLicense

This addon lets you predefine the editor content when somebody creates a new thread. You can define the text for each forum.

How does it work?
When you edit a node in the ACP, you will now see a new textbox where you can define what will be put by default in the "New Thread" textbox.
admin.png

The user will then see this:
client.png

Installation Instructions:
This addon is Auto Installer Approved.

If you do not have Auto Installer installed, you can install it by doing the following:
  • Upload the content of the upload/library directory to your forum's library directory.
  • Install via the XML file in your admin center
Additional Information
  • This addon has 1 new Admin Template
  • This addon has 1 new Phrase
Author
Dan
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Dan

Latest reviews

Nice indeed but i'm wondering if it work on 1.3?
Dan
Dan
yes
Great addon and it works in 1.2.4
Thanks, I was looking for something like this!
Dan
Dan
thx:)
Excellent add-on does what it says on the tin and will be useful which I'm already find adding pre-defined template text in posts/areas. Excellent work indeed to the author. Download was instantly available (no waiting required) again, an excellent service provided and very happy.