Thread level permissions allows users to create threads that can't be viewed by members unless they have been invited to view the thread.
- Compatible XF Versions:
- Single Use License (may be used on one website)
- Updates Duration:
- Lifetime for Compatible XF Versions Listed Above
- Visible Branding:
NOTE: For security reasons admins can view all private threads. Moderators can not. Only the original thread starter can make a thread private/public.
- Prepend/Append text to thread titles
- Change existing threads to private threads
- Change private threads to public threads
- Alert members when thread is created
- Add/Remove members after the thread is created
- User/User Group permission based for users that can create private threads
- Can be used at user, user group, forum level user or forum level user group levels
Thread Level Permissions (AKA: Private Threads) 1.0.3
Create threads only invited members can view