1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thread Cover 1.0

Spice up those threads by allowing users to add covers to them

1. wang
    Compatible XF Versions:
    About this add-on

This add-on is designed to add a cover images in threads. The width and height of the cover images can be set in the add on 's settings.

Users with appropriate permissions can upload covers in threads. The permission to allow users to upload covers in their own threads can be found under Forum Permissions section, and the permission to upload covers in all threads can be found under the Forum Moderator Permissions section.

To disable uploading of cover images in threads in nodes, when editing the permissions of said node for groups that you do not want to upload covers in threads, revoke the permissions for uploading cover images.

After the image is uploaded, it can be resized and adjusted to fit best inside the cover box. The following images types are supported: jpg, png and gif. And there is a size limit for image files. That is configurable on groups permissions. Users with appropriate permissions can delete all covers from threads.

Moderation Queue

All covers added with be moderated by default. To select groups to bypass the moderation, set Bypass moderation rules permission to Allow. To select groups to approve/reject moderated covers, set Approve / unapprove profile covers permission to Allow.

Moderatior Log

All approved/rejected actions of thread covers in moderation queue, will be logged in the Moderator Log in your Admin Panel. Cover deletions will be logged too.

When a cover image has been approved, or rejected, the users will receive an alert. You can also enter the reason as to why the cover was approved or rejected, and the reason will show to the user when they receive the alert.

1. 1ownthreads.PNG
    2. 2allthreads.PNG
    3. 3groups.png
    4. 4settings.png
    5. 5link.png
    6. 6uploadform.PNG
    7. 7moderation.png
    8. 8alert.png
    9. 9threadcover.png
    10. 10covertools.PNG
    11. 11moderatorlog.PNG
    12. 12delete.png

Recent Reviews

1. Gerard0011
    Version: 1.0
    I bought this add-on
    and must say am very satisfied with this add-on
    it looks nice did not expect top wang

super add-on
  2. Davyc
    Spot on add-on, does everything you need it to do without any fuss. Excellent response from Wang when ordering and very, very fast delivery. What's not to like? :-)
    1. wang
      Author's Response
      Many thanks for your kind words sir :)
  3. kiwixpop
    This is a great resource to give your threads a little pop. My members love it and it was easy to install and get going.
    1. wang
      Author's Response
      Many thanks for you review. I am glad to see that you and your members are enjoying the add on.
  4. Cylent1
    Awesome addon... This addon is top-notch. Does exactly what its supposed to.
    Glad I purchased this!
    1. wang
      Author's Response
      Many thanks for your purchase and review sir.