1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained [TH] User Search 1.1.0a

Adds member search (including a user's about text) to the full site search.

1. ThemeHouse
    Compatible XF Versions:
    License:
    https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
    What does this add-on do?
    This add-on adds the ability to search for users to the main search.

It also allows for filtering by location, user group and active user upgrade.

This add-on also supports searching by Custom User Fields when installed in conjunction with Custom Fields by ThemeHouse.

When installed in conjunction with Search by ThemeHouse, this add-on will allow users to search for other users based on search fields (i.e. location) without having to enter a keyword.

This add-on also supports Search and Export by ThemeHouse to allow exporting of search results.

Once this add-on is installed, you should rebuild the Search Index by going to:
    Admin CP -> Tools -> Rebuild Search Index

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Images

1. unnamed.png
    KiF likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. electrogypsy
    electrogypsy
    1/5,
    Version: 1.1.0a
    While this is a feature I'd love to have on my site, this plugin is broken in it's current state. All search results link to http://example.com/users and the 'find older messages' link takes you to an error page (404). I'd really like to see this working since XF really lacks a lot of features when it comes to helping members find each other.
  2. electrogypsy
    electrogypsy
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Unfortunately it seems that his addon is broken. No matter what I search for, no results are found, even if i search by user name. Wish it worked :(
    1. ThemeHouse
      Author's Response
      Did you follow the installation instructions and rebuild the search cache?
  3. DocViper
    DocViper
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Now even the custom fields, then it would be perfect above.