- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- Additional requirements
- Requires cURL to be installed on your server, FIDO U2F requires that you use HTTPS.
- Updates duration
- 12 months, $5 updates
- Visible branding
Enhance the security of your forum with our Two Factor Authentication add-on, featuring YubiKey support.
This add-on currently adds the following features:
- YubiKey OTP Support (Supports every YubiKey produced to date)
- Ability to enable/disable specific two step authentication methods
- FIDO U2F support (Supports YubiKey 4 [incl. nano], YubiKey Neo], FIDO U2F Security Key, YubiKey Neo-N, YubiKey Edge, and YubiKey
Edge-N NOTE: FIDO U2F requires HTTPS, and is currently only supported by Google Chrome.
- SMS Verification (Supports Twilio currently)
YubiKey generates a 44 character key containing a 12 character identifier (public key) that does not change, as well as a 33 character unique one time use private key that changes every time you press the OTP button on your YubiKey, this is nearly 50 quattuordecillion (5 followed by 46 zeroes) possible keys.
If you find a bug, or wish to suggest a feature for this add-on, please do so on our issue tracker located here
Screenshots, because everybody loves screenshots!
If you have any questions regarding this add-on feature please do not hesitate to ask in the discussion thread.