• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[TH] Thumbnails

[TH] Thumbnails 2.1.6a

No permission to buy ($10.00)
Compatible XF 1.x versions
1.3, 1.4, 1.5
License
https://www.themehouse.com/legal/licenses/premium-products
Updates duration
12 months, $5 updates
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
[TH] Thumbnails - Add thumbnails to your thread lists
Description

This add-on adds thumbnails to threads in forum view.

Features

• Define which forums should show thumbnails
  • Set default thumbnail options
  • Users choose thumbnails when creating/editing threads
  • Users can select a thumbnail from the images within their post
  • Option for thumbnails to appear:
    • In search results
    • On new posts pages
    • On watched thread pages
    • On widgets (Requires [BD] Widget Framework)
    • As an alternative Facebook Open Graph image
    • And more...
  • Caching option to speed up load times
  • Utilizes the image proxy system to serve images and thumbnails from your server (only on XF 1.3+)
Questions?

If you have any questions regarding this add-on feature please do not hesitate to ask in the discussion thread.

We hope the following screenshots will give an insight into how [TH] Thumbnails can benefit your community:

149f720c80d2811d60c0ae6d0176331d.png 563abeceebd7b058b47a9591f87bdf41.png 5a158f67e052b97b074057d50c1c4308.png c35b5e11d5f32a42b51609044a78e6f9.png 9fcc5ee60b75ffc64dc573f7d3f1f78f.png 822eb85b198619e5afd3117a138ee827.png 9b32465d54f19c060edfad5134aee556.png 8e5d303b3f2ad4e116b46fbaead18849.png
Author
ThemeHouse
First release
Last update
Rating
3.67 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

• [TH] Reactions
    [TH] Reactions
    Allow your users to show how they feel about a post with just a click. Now with Post Ratings import!
  • [TH] Mailing List
    [TH] Mailing List
    Allow users to easily and seamlessly join your mailing lists as well as create custom newsletters.
  • [TH] Question and Answer Forums
    [TH] Question and Answer Forums
    Allow users to ask questions, provide answers, and vote which answer is best.
  • [TH] Image Optimizer
    [TH] Image Optimizer
    Optimize your images and accelerate your forum with Image Optimizer provided by Kraken.io
  • [TH] Bookmarks
    [TH] Bookmarks
    Allow your users to mark threads, posts, and other content that they'd like to view later.

Latest updates

1. Version 2.1.6a Released

Bugs Fixed Checks thread for forum details.
  2. Version 2.1.6 Released

Bugs Fixed: Fixed the upgrade process.
  3. Version 2.1.5 Released

New Features: Made thumbnails now display naturally inside their container, removing the...

Latest reviews

I was using a similar addons but decided to give this second try. I was surprised to see how much themehouse support has changed. Mike was very helpful, support was great,the addon actually offers all the features I need. Thanks.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much for your support and your review! Hope you enjoy your newest add-on!
Support is very bad, and very slowly, day 1 response. And still unresolved. And I had to wait more than 3 days still do not see them answered.
This add-on actually worked the way that I needed it to, as to where the previous versions didn't. Great Add-On! Glad I purchased this.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much for your support and for your review!!