What does this add-on do?
- Compatible XF Versions:
This add-on allows you to run multiple forum instances from a single installation of XenForo, depending on the domain/subdomain entered.
Each sub-domain will have its own Admin Control Panel to allow you to manage the features. Some features are shared amongst all sub-domains, while others are unique to each sub-domain.
- Users are shared amongst all sub-domains, allowing for a 'Single Sign-On' type system.
- If a user has never logged into a sub-domain, they will not appear in the member lists, online lists, etc. and their profile will not be visible on that sub-domain.
- Users can be members of different user groups for each sub-domain. The same user group names are used across all sub-domains for ease of management.
- Admins and super moderators on the master domain will be admins and super moderators on all sub-domains.
- Conversations, alerts, trophy points, message counts, etc. are shared amongst all sub-domains.
- Permissions are completely separate for each sub-domain, meaning that you can make different forums visible on each sub-domain.
- When creating a new sub-domain, permissions are copied from the master domain.
- Options are separate for each sub-domain, but the options set for the master domain will be used if options have not been configured for any sub-domain.
Unmaintained [TH] Sub-Domains by ThemeHouse 1.0.1
Customise your forum based on the domain or run several forums from a single XenForo installation.