1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained [TH] Sub-Domains by ThemeHouse 1.0.1

Customise your forum based on the domain or run several forums from a single XenForo installation.

1. ThemeHouse
    Compatible XF Versions:
    License:
    https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
    What does this add-on do?
    This add-on allows you to run multiple forum instances from a single installation of XenForo, depending on the domain/subdomain entered.

Each sub-domain will have its own Admin Control Panel to allow you to manage the features. Some features are shared amongst all sub-domains, while others are unique to each sub-domain.

Users
    • Users are shared amongst all sub-domains, allowing for a 'Single Sign-On' type system.
    • If a user has never logged into a sub-domain, they will not appear in the member lists, online lists, etc. and their profile will not be visible on that sub-domain.
    • Users can be members of different user groups for each sub-domain. The same user group names are used across all sub-domains for ease of management.
    • Admins and super moderators on the master domain will be admins and super moderators on all sub-domains.
    • Conversations, alerts, trophy points, message counts, etc. are shared amongst all sub-domains.
    Permissions
    • Permissions are completely separate for each sub-domain, meaning that you can make different forums visible on each sub-domain.
    • When creating a new sub-domain, permissions are copied from the master domain.
    Options
    • Options are separate for each sub-domain, but the options set for the master domain will be used if options have not been configured for any sub-domain.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Images

1. 1.png
    ptvinhdtk1, MrLilly, Suse and 4 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Version 1.0.1 released
  2. Version 1.0.0a released

Recent Reviews

1. MrLilly
    MrLilly
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    good add-on that i need
  2. Valter
    Valter
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Nice add-on, thanks.
  3. Dynamic
    Dynamic
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0a
    The only reason I gave 5 stars to this addon is because I could not give 10 stars.