1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[TH] Sponsor Directory 1.0.2

Add a sponsor bar/page to your board

1. ThemeHouse
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    PHP 5.3
    Updates Duration:
    12 months, $5 updates
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment
    [TH] Sponsor Directory - A ThemeHouse add-on, enhancing your community experience.

This add-on allows you to add a sponsor bar and page to your forum.

• List your forum's sponsors
    • Create a sponsor bar for the top of your forum
    • Display sponsors as a carousel in the sponsor bar
    • Limit which users/user groups can see the sponsor bar/page
    • List all sponsors on a separate page

If you have any questions regarding this add-on feature please do not hesitate to ask in the discussion thread.

We hope the following screenshots will give an insight into how [TH] Sponsor Directory can benefit your community:

editSponsor.png sponsorBar.png sponsorList.png sponsorPage.png
    Sunka, gldtn and Sheldon like this.

Recent Updates

1. 1.0.2

Recent Reviews

1. The Dark Wizard
    The Dark Wizard
    Version: 1.0.2
    I'm a sucker for the olden webring affiliate system for my site, with some tweaking and the fantastic support, I got the addon to do exactly what I wanted and where I wanted it to be. Such easily management of sponsors and affiliates now, it used to be such a pain to have to do it all manually via templates.
  2. RichardGaspa
    We have been looking for a good site sponsor addon for about a month. After viewing Sponsor Directory 1.0.2 active on XFUniverse.com we knew we found what we were looking for. It took only a few minutes to download, install and set up the addon. It dose everything we needed and looks great. We recommend this addon to any site that is planning on having sited sponsorship. The only other feature I would really like to see added is a tab linking the sponsor page. Another great addon by Audentio Design - Rick Gaspa, Veterans Briefing.com

Want to see this addon live? Log onto VeteransBriefing.com and take a peek before purchasing.
  3. Collapsible Myth
    Collapsible Myth
    In the limited use that we've been working with, this is a great simple sponsor add-on that does its job perfectly. Support is very good and the Audentio team continues to improve things.